UK sunshine for Xtreme

JRH

First run out for a while due to weather and back problems. As the skies were blue I went out and I thought I’d post this for [mention]XTreme[/mention].

Your not the only one to get out in the sun, mind it was 7 deg C.

Excellent JRH!

7C isn't my ideal temp, but I know what it's like back there this time of year......you gotta grab any opportunity you can.

Wear the right gear and cold isn’t too much of a problem. More problematic was riding into the sun.

Excellent JRH!

7C isn't my ideal temp, but I know what it's like back there this time of year......you gotta grab any opportunity you can.

Wear the right gear and cold isn’t too much of a problem. More problematic was riding into the sun.

Roads didn't look too salty either!

First run out for a while due to weather and back problems. As the skies were blue I went out and I thought I’d post this for @XTreme.

I know that road so well ! I'm surprised there wasn't still flooding down by the bridge .

First run out for a while due to weather and back problems. As the skies were blue I went out and I thought I’d post this for @XTreme.

I know that road so well ! I'm surprised there wasn't still flooding down by the bridge .

The water was up a lot but not across the road. But you are correct it does flood easily. It’s my normal route to get onto the Fosse Way.

So today it was along the Fosse to Moreton In Marsh then back to Ettington and home via Wellesbourne.