What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Guest Richzx6r

So tonight I started out with some garage clearing and organizing so I have put up bits n bobs on the wall that I have acquired over the year we have been here and sorted out the work bench, apart from that I have put the new battery on the bike and plumbed in the camera system and optimate lead to said battery and not relaxing with some rugby on the tv and getting ready for the game of rugby tomorrow afternoon :)

Guest Richzx6r

@Richzx6r how do you have so much spare wall space?

Because the garage is deceptively large it's not overly wide though is wide enough to get a car in but it's almost 15ft to the roof and nearly double length, there is another 1/3 of wall length out of shot :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a spare fuel tank kicking around the place!

That will hopefully be a track bike in the future even though the wife is forever on at me to sell it :roll:

Took the kids (5 and 3) to the allotment to spend some time there and have a breakfast picnic. They managed a couple of hours and we got quite a bit of the sorting done. Really happy that they are now both able to come without being permanently shepherded. 13A92344-C71E-469A-B18D-18C772952AF4.thumb.jpeg.1824040354226671c82468d2b9d1656d.jpeg

Not sure about the rest of the weekend. My wife is off in that there London with her mates. Probably just Lego, walks and cooking and cleaning.

F37BDA62-7F56-4FBE-9484-DC17126F058B.thumb.jpeg.243e1a638464d5270be1e5f19248f267.jpeg

2A677112-DC54-480C-96FE-BCFF7FB6C56E.thumb.jpeg.3f8554c65fa38db7a663a37995132ef0.jpeg

My handy work for a couple of hours :thumb:

By the way Rich let me know when you are planning to pick up the tyre as March weekends are looking busy already and I am away on hols the week after Easter for a fortnight.

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

By the way Rich let me know when you are planning to pick up the tyre as March weekends are looking busy already and I am away on hols the week after Easter for a fortnight.

Cheers

Ian

Its the weekend after the 14th April we are travelling south probably be the Friday

Cheers

Ian

Its the weekend after the 14th April we are travelling south probably be the Friday

Potentially a problem as we travel down to Devon on Saturday 18th !

If it`s the Friday early evening (17th ) then happy days !

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

Cheers

Ian

Potentially a problem as we travel down to Devon on Saturday 18th !

If it`s the Friday early evening (17th ) then happy days !

Cheers

Ian

Aye will be around 6-7pm I'll pop over to get it should that be ok

Working at a different service, which actually gives me the opportunity to do that rarest of things. Ride the Africa Twin to work. I'm 12 miles from home, watching over 3 severely autistic individuals and finish at 7am. Same again tomorrow night.

Luckily I have this to keep me busy after the various tasks are done. And in between the hourly checks.

So cool..... https://www.honda.com/collection-hall-gallery#

Anybody actually doing any riding today besides me?

Yes me. Run out from Leam Spa to Wootton Wawen. Then on to touchdown cafe at Wellesbourne . So far avoided all the rain and it's a sunny 6 deg C.

Edited by JRH

Anybody actually doing any riding today besides me?

I've been on this forum 5 minutes and this is already getting old. How do the rest of you cope? 😉

You get used to these old codgers who can't remember what they posted 5 mins ago!

Went to look at a 'mint' Kawasaki ZX10R this morning which was a pile of shite. No biggie. There's plenty more out there. Didn't help that it was snowing when I looked at it though. It was still shite.

Hit the gym twice today, one more tomorrow.

Booked tickets to see Rammstein in Cardiff in June with my 17 year old son who just literally exploded when I told him :D