New BIke!

daveinlim

So after a few months lasting on public transport I am back on 2 wheels. Nothing spectacular but I think it is a great little bike for a 125.

It's a little Suzuki GSX-S125, a perfect little city commuter. I've only had it for the weekend so far but I'm really enjoying it.

20200222_144910.thumb.jpg.fe0e9b7002b4959950f085b7bc040cc3.jpg

Smart. I had the yamaha version a while back - good fun, and presumably 100mpg?

Thanks, i had looked at the yamaha but this one won me over. It should do about 100mpg so hopefully over the long run it evens off with a train ticket but is much more fun

Hope you keep enjoying the bike...i have a ybr for commuting which is a lovely little bike also.You will struggle to get 100 mpg for the simple fact you will be enjoying yourself too much to want to ride like miss Daisy's chauffeur.......amazing how big a smile a 125 can put on your face. :thumb:

Smart. I had the yamaha version a while back - good fun, and presumably 100mpg?

Thanks, i had looked at the yamaha but this one won me over. It should do about 100mpg so hopefully over the long run it evens off with a train ticket but is much more fun

Well I sold mine a year and a few k miles later for £100 less than what I paid off it so it was deffo less than the train, even with tyres, petrol, and servicing.