REAL Spain

XTreme

People have misconceptions about Brits who live in Spain. They think it's all old retired people in luxury villas who sit around by the pool all day.

It's not like that! 80% of Brits in the EU are below retirement age and have to work. In fact I'm 65 and I'm still working.

Life goes on just the same here as in the UK......it's just more relaxed and the weather is better.

This is where we've lived for the last 15 years.....and not a beach, pool, or luxury villa in sight.

Bit of a cliche......but it's REAL Spain!

Does that f**king annoying Spanish music play everywhere Fook me I'm surprised you've not moved somewhere more quiet 😂

Want to buy the in-laws place going cheap, nice little house in Martin de la java, no music there lovely and peaceful 👍

Where's Martin de la java?

They already moved back, they have left house in hands of local friend/bank manager who said he would sort it no need to advertise, basically I think he's trying to shaft them :hammer:

They also have a amall Orchard near Portugal if you like apples now that's another story, that will be very cheap lol

They already moved back, they have left house in hands of local friend/bank manager who said he would sort it no need to advertise, basically I think he's trying to shaft them :hammer:

They also have a amall Orchard near Portugal if you like apples now that's another story, that will be very cheap lol

I think we should all chip in and buy it as a time share :lol:

I would have gladly taken it over but the wife wants nothing to do with it as it's a country village albeit a large one and there is nothing to do but drink, I thought that was a good thing 😁

Some great roads around the area too, such a shame but they voted for brexit and stood by that to the point of moving back, ironically they are still taking Spanish lessons in UK even though they both speak it well.