What did you do to your bike today? (part 4)

oldgrump

@Six30........dynax is on a mission this year!

after my crown for sure.... think he needs therapy to be honest

Nah! crowns are so yesteryear i would rather have a Tiara :lol:

@Six30........dynax is on a mission this year!

after my crown for sure.... think he needs therapy to be honest

Nah! crowns are so yesteryear i would rather have a Tiara :lol:

ask Bridget first you dont want to make her feel inferior :D

These ones:

20200225_213939.jpg

Beam pattern? What beam pattern! I wish I'd taken a pic because it was a splodge on high and low.

I must have spent an hour and a half fiddling about to get it somewhere reasonable and then when I went to stick the unit back in the housing it turned out the fan/heat exchanger this was too long.

Mild shoving caused the thing to break in two so that was the end if that.

Ahhh I'm thinking of the whole unit jobs, look like an insect's eye kind of thing. I wouldn't bother with that kind of tat, much better to wire a relay into the original setup instead.

What did I do to my bike today? I, err, shortened it. A bit. Oh hello BMW my faithful friend, out you come again..

Guest Richzx6r
These ones:

20200225_213939.jpg

Beam pattern? What beam pattern! I wish I'd taken a pic because it was a splodge on high and low.

I must have spent an hour and a half fiddling about to get it somewhere reasonable and then when I went to stick the unit back in the housing it turned out the fan/heat exchanger this was too long.

Mild shoving caused the thing to break in two so that was the end if that.

Ahhh I'm thinking of the whole unit jobs, look like an insect's eye kind of thing. I wouldn't bother with that kind of tat, much better to wire a relay into the original setup instead.

What did I do to my bike today? I, err, shortened it. A bit. Oh hello BMW my faithful friend, out you come again..

So you crashed? Or got busy with an angle grinder?

Just went down to fuel the Strom and I paid €1.23 a litre.......which I think is around £1.04.

That's an average price level though......there will be some doing it cheaper.

So how much is petrol back there now?

vs258.thumb.jpg.6d3e9f5ccfc8a128456ab00638651264.jpg

Fitted some new L plates to Xena, the ones that the dealers put on were the cheap stick on type and were a little worse for wear, so this morning went and got some rigid ones from Halfords, the back one i was able to screw on with existing screws on the pillion backrest, the front i had to utilise some brackets i had and make some spacers using some plastic tubing, they look so much better now although they will look better when not on Xena at all :lol: :thumb:

Fitted some new L plates to Xena, the ones that the dealers put on were the cheap stick on type and were a little worse for wear, so this morning went and got some rigid ones from Halfords, the back one i was able to screw on with existing screws on the pillion backrest, the front i had to utilise some brackets i had and make some spacers using some plastic tubing, they look so much better now although they will look better when not on Xena at all :lol: :thumb:

Try this dynax!

mgiphy.gif.22b7c8eb81b1abeeeeb82fd84627743b.gif

[mention]Six30[/mention].......he's not letting up!

Come closer Dynax … closer to the screen...

You can slap me as much as you want, but i would rather have a good :spank:

Now he wants you to spank him [mention]Six30[/mention]! :shock:

I can't see you getting the decision this year.......you're getting a bigger twatting than Wilder did at the moment!

Guest Richzx6r

Just went down to fuel the Strom and I paid €1.23 a litre.......which I think is around £1.04.

That's an average price level though......there will be some doing it cheaper.

So how much is petrol back there now?

It's now back down to about £1.14.7 for petrol and £1.18.7 for diesel at my local Asda's so not too much more than your paying really

A good drying day today! so I took advantage while its windy :shock: . Washed and dried the bikes, and then lathered um with ACF50 (again) :mrgreen: I don't know if road salt differs anyway from year to year or where it comes from, but this year the salt seems to be ruthless. :shock:

Just took it to get a new rear tyre put on after the old one got a puncture with about 400 miles on it, no chance of getting it scrubbed in though the roads were all wet and nasty!, it’s in the garage awaiting an improvement in the weather now.956349BF-0A6A-456E-A343-345DB3B07379.thumb.jpeg.d69337ee226607c5b4c2392b0e5ab9a7.jpeg

Just took it to get a new rear tyre put on after the old one got a puncture with about 400 miles on it, no chance of getting it scrubbed in though the roads were all wet and nasty!, it’s in the garage awaiting an improvement in the weather now.956349BF-0A6A-456E-A343-345DB3B07379.jpeg

Ride soon brother? Spring minimum, summer ideally.

Just took it to get a new rear tyre put on after the old one got a puncture with about 400 miles on it, no chance of getting it scrubbed in though the roads were all wet and nasty!, it’s in the garage awaiting an improvement in the weather now.956349BF-0A6A-456E-A343-345DB3B07379.jpeg

Ride soon brother? Spring minimum, summer ideally.

Definately, can't wait to get back out on the bike!.

Sweet, nice bit of accessorising and a good bit of kit - Barkbusters. Good stock of Wobbly Dog and GT85, they should make that a deodorant :shock: . Only thing missing is the duct tape and the garage is complete :thumb: