Time to go legit

FallingDown

Well it's been a month since I joined. In that time Ive had a lot of laughs, many due to [mention]Six30[/mention] 's deadly sense of humour, learnt a few things, mainly that Spain has better weather than the UK, and most importantly of all, not been booted off for being a bit of a twat, thanks [mention]Stu[/mention] , [mention]rennie[/mention] and co. Throw in a great deal on my bike insurance and membership of TBMF has been a really good experience apart from my wife thinking I'm having an affair because of the amount of time I spend reading all your posts.

Now, someone said something about a different colour user name for subscribers so I can look down on all you "casuals" 😉

Well done on supporting the forum, obviously you are fairly new so you won't have interacted with all the forum staff like Hoggs 😂

Very intuitive and subtle [mention]Bender[/mention]........there may be hope for you yet!

Well it's been a month since I joined. In that time Ive had a lot of laughs, many due to @Six30 's deadly sense of humour, learnt a few things, mainly that Spain has better weather than the UK, and most importantly of all, not been booted off for being a bit of a twat, thanks @Stu , @rennie and co. Throw in a great deal on my bike insurance and membership of TBMF has been a really good experience apart from my wife thinking I'm having an affair because of the amount of time I spend reading all your posts.

Now, someone said something about a different colour user name for subscribers so I can look down on all you "casuals" 😉

Get a life you sad twat!

What you make of this blatant suckholing [mention]Six30[/mention]?

Well it's been a month since I joined. In that time Ive had a lot of laughs, many due to @Six30 's deadly sense of humour, learnt a few things, mainly that Spain has better weather than the UK, and most importantly of all, not been booted off for being a bit of a twat, thanks @Stu , @rennie and co. Throw in a great deal on my bike insurance and membership of TBMF has been a really good experience apart from my wife thinking I'm having an affair because of the amount of time I spend reading all your posts.

Get a life you sad twat!

What you make of this blatant suckholing @Six30?

Ooohhh you get so touchy about the whole Spain thing. I'm sorry I offended you I didn't realise you were such a snowflake as you like to dish out a bit of stick I thought you could take some back. Is @six30 your Dad? Sure he doesn't need any encouragement from you to take the piss out of me I'd expect no less.

Get a life you sad twat!

Ooohhh you get so touchy about the whole Spain thing. I'm sorry I offended you I didn't realise you were such a snowflake as you like to dish out a bit of stick I thought you could take some back. Is @six30 your Dad? Sure he doesn't need any encouragement from you to take the piss out of me I'd expect no less.

I'm talking about you sucking up to Stu you bellend!

Get a life you sad twat!

I only take the piss out of people I like … mostly :D

me and [mention]XTreme[/mention] are the foundations of this place , [mention]Hoggs[/mention] has completely fooked off and ran away...

which has doubled my work load...... with out us this place would collapse

Get a life you sad twat!

I'm talking about you sucking up to Stu you bellend!

Sorry I genuinely don't want to make a grown man cry. You're off my radar from now on I promise. Xx

me and @XTreme are the foundations of this place , @Hoggs has completely fooked off and ran away...

What Six said!

And I admit that I've taken a few layoffs during my time here......and you've had to carry it on your own!

Not easy when you're facing a virtual Tsunami of "Good Mornings" and "Good Evenings" on a daily basis!

whagiphy.gif.551c167118bfd6097123e944e1c9b80e.gif

me and @XTreme are the foundations of this place , @Hoggs has completely fooked off and ran away...

What Six said!

And I admit that I've taken a few layoffs during my time here......and you've had to carry it on your own!

Not easy when you're facing a virtual Tsunami of "Good Mornings" and "Good Evenings" on a daily basis!

Cool man 👍

Well done on supporting the forum, obviously you are fairly new so you won't have interacted with all the forum staff like Hoggs 😂

Yes obviously I'm still finding my way around and don't know everybody. This post was supposed to be a bit of fun not an award acceptance speech. 🙂

Every post should be made as if it's your last 😁

It could be your last! :shock:

You don't have to concern yourself with banning people Stu......cos they've already flounced before you get the chance!

Every post should be made as if it's your last 😁

It could be your last! :shock:

You don't have to concern yourself with banning people Stu......cos they've already flounced before you get the chance!

It's like the trash taking itself out :mrgreen: