Coronavirus 2

fastbob

Ok , on a more serious note , who's actually got it yet or suspects they have it ? I'm not well right now but it's difficult to determine whether I have the virus or just a cold . I had a cold a month back and usually that's me done for the year but now some of the symptoms have come back . I went on the government 111 site and it's pointless because it asks you if you have been in contact with anyone who has it . Well how the f**k do I know , I've been in proximity to 800 + members of the public and many of the ignorant c**ts use their documents to shield a cough and the hand them to me ! If you answer No , you haven't got it . As I say , pointless . If some kind member could create a poll along the lines of YES , NO and MAYBE it could be quite informative . Right , I'm off to bed .

Spain cases are rising......but there are no recorded cases at the moment in Granada province. Seems to be centred around Madrid.

The advice has been work from home and self-isolate......but I've actually been doing that for 15 years. And in the middle of nowhere!

So I'm way ahead of the curve there and my location (where very few people even leave the town) is in my favour.

But obviously my age isn't......so it's swings and roundabouts really.

I'll do the Poll you asked for Bob!

https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72105

Edited by XTreme

just seen a fella on the news being interviewed who has it, he said he has definitely had the flu in the past that has been a lot worse than he feels now,

said the worst thing about it is constant coughing. they reckon it doesn't like the heat... do you reckon you could fit in your oven ?