Coronavirus Poll!

XTreme

<t>Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?</t>  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

I've had some sort of snotty, cold like lurgy since last November!

It goes away for maybe a day or 2 then comes back slightly different :?

Do I think I've got Corona Virus? No! not yet!

But I don't think I'd know if I had :lol:

@XTreme

Looking bad in Spain, be a few more empty villages.

If the sun is to be believed Iran is getting it real bad, mass grades.

Still no cases in this province!

And here the government isn't planning to allow the CoronaVirus to run rampant through the country to cull the old and the sick!

I have been out panic buying this morning. My wife ran out of her favourite perfume so I was outside Boots at 9.00am this morning in case they have a rush on it.

Good job I did because I asked for 25 bottles and they said they only ever keep one in stock. So I have emptied their shelf.

Any sign of @fastbob today?

Yeah , I'm alright , thanks for asking . No change really , just a slight sniffle and a mild headache . Just feels like an ordinary cold running it's course .

Any sign of @fastbob today?

Yeah , I'm alright , thanks for asking . No change really , just a slight sniffle and a mild headache . Just feels like an ordinary cold running it's course .

[mention]Six30[/mention] is still on standby if needed Bob!

I can shit myself with no worries now! :lol:

Apparently the Govt are locking down badly affected towns up north.......we saw Army convoys on the motorway this morning en-route to these places to provide support.

https://english.elpais.com/politics/2020-03-13/spanish-government-declares-state-of-alarm-in-bid-to-combat-coronavirus-spread.html

Meanwhile Bozo gives a speech telling people that they're going to lose loved ones!

Here are the 16 worst-affected countries ranked by infection rate per head of population.

The UK comes in at number 26 today, with 11 cases per million. But the number of cases are increasing here at the same rate as they are in France or Germany - we're only lagging behind them by a couple of days I reckon.

https://i.imgur.com/h6xCHQh.png' alt='IMGUR>'>

We are having more problems with Asda than the local shops that still stock everything. The only issue is that the local shops are quite a bit more expensive. This weeks Asda delivery was no rice, tissues, loo roll and the only pasta was expensive brown stuff.

I see that only essential travel to Spain is now being recommended. Bit of a bummer as my wife and I had planned to go to Galicia in April. Looks like plan B and Skye unless we're all in intensive care somewhere. Hey ho.

Been running a temperature with a cough and a sore throat for a couple of days now. Feeling pretty rough.

Don't know what it is, but it sure ain't a cold.

Guest Richzx6r

Been running a temperature with a cough and a sore throat for a couple of days now. Feeling pretty rough.

Don't know what it is, but it sure ain't a cold.

Right paint the red cross of your door and ban all entries and exits, we will bring round the dead cart in a week