Any planned ride outs when the weather gets better?

APR

Does anyone have any planned meets in South Wales this year? I’d like to meet up with some people on the forum. I’m pretty restricted with free time but if anyone has anything planned in the next few weeks or months, I’ll hopefully be able to tag along and meet some other TMBF bikers :thumb:

Cheers guys and gals

Yeh, we’ve had a bit of crap weather at the moment lol.

As for not keeping pace on cruisers, I don’t really ride fast. I’m open to a leisurely stroll out for sure. Keep me posted :cheers:

Yeh, we’ve had a bit of crap weather at the moment lol.

As for not keeping pace on cruisers, I don’t really ride fast. I’m open to a leisurely stroll out for sure. Keep me posted :cheers:

Will do mate. Look forward to it. 👍

We go on regular ride outs in South Wales on the summer. Know all the best roads. A small group of us have organised some biggish ones to. 30-40 bikes for charity and such. We have cruisers currently but find the only realistic pace is cruiser pace. If lots of bikes turn up and it starts getting nippy it can get a bit messy real quick. It's ok amongst freinds but organised rides The group is only as strong as its weakest rider. If you come on a sport bike and are confident you can be the drop off riders so you get to blast it back past us all to 2nd position and run over the mountain passes and wait the other side. Not recommended if you don't know the road.

Basically what I'm saying is if you fancy a cruiser pace one. Let's get out on.

Sounds great to me!! I’ve got a few friends I ride with when the weather is good and family life isn’t taking over, one of them is an incredible rider and should be racing for a living!! I just let him go and meet up further down the road. I like a blast as much as the next guy but I have two kids and value my life :D cruiser speed works for me. I like the idea of a proper organised ride too. Let me know of any future plans and if I can make it, I shall be there. I’m looking forward to meeting a lot of people from this forum. Even the decade old threads are useful for info :thumb:

Look forward to getting out.