Coronavirus Poll!

XTreme

<t>Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?</t>  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

Been running a temperature with a cough and a sore throat for a couple of days now. Feeling pretty rough.

Don't know what it is, but it sure ain't a cold.

you've got it ... :shock:

what with no Football on to watch, sat down and had a chat with the mrs for a change..... turns out she got laid off from Woolworths

And she's actually called Jonathan 😁

its my turn with the big black strap on later, can send a video so you can knock out :thumb:

Well I haven't got any worse . I've spent all day with what feels like a hangover which is unfortunate because I quit drinking ten years ago . I'm trying to drink plenty of water but my head is throbbing . So at the moment I'm still one of the five Maybe's . I hope the person who has answered Yes is alright .

Well I haven't got any worse . I've spent all day with what feels like a hangover which is unfortunate because I quit drinking ten years ago . I'm trying to drink plenty of water but my head is throbbing . So at the moment I'm still one of the five Maybe's . I hope the person who has answered Yes is alright .

I thought you were the "Yes" Bob?

Not somebody taking the piss is it?

I put myself down as a maybe.

I'm breathing a lot more easily today, which is a really nice feeling. The cough is slightly better. Still 100% washed out though.

I'm breathing a lot more easily today, which is a really nice feeling. The cough is slightly better. Still 100% washed out though.

The thing is, the symptoms are all similar to a normal cold or flu.....so it's very difficult to know.

If one of the symptoms was foreskin cheese then it would be a bit easier to narrow it down.

I had the dry cough last night but it's gone away today . I've got a headache and my temperature is up and down . As mentioned , how do I distinguish these symptoms from an ordinary cold ?

I had the dry cough last night but it's gone away today . I've got a headache and my temperature is up and down . As mentioned , how do I distinguish these symptoms from an ordinary cold ?

have you developed a fetish for toilet roll, if yes you got it .

The thing is, the symptoms are all similar to a normal cold or flu.....so it's very difficult to know.

If one of the symptoms was foreskin cheese then it would be a bit easier to narrow it down.

what lancashire crumbly :shock: