Coronavirus Poll!

XTreme

<t>Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?</t>  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

I see Wayne Rooney was complaining he was forced to play football thereby sacrificing his health and that of his family for a mere paltry few quid.

I wonder if he has any idea of what life is like for teachers, supermarket staff, NHS staff, or any of us whose jobs mean close contact with a large number of the general public in a confined space?

Spoke to our doctor this morning and she confirmed that there are no cases in this area.

there wont be , no ones allowed to fly to go on holiday, every ones probably unpacked em.

Spoke to our doctor this morning and she confirmed that there are no cases in this area.

there wont be , no ones allowed to fly to go on holiday, every ones probably unpacked em.

People don't come here to go on Holiday Six!

The emblem of this area may give you a clue why! :lol:

vs81.thumb.jpg.0deddaaee691fe093899f19138334835.jpg

Ah. So that’s why all the shops are empty. The locals don’t buy food from there. They are all cannibals and eat unsuspecting visitors.

Ah. So that’s why all the shops are empty. The locals don’t buy food from there. They are all cannibals and eat unsuspecting visitors.

In the early years a few different mates did come over on bikes.....and they never came back for some reason.

Admittedly one did get hospitalised in a bike smash as soon as he got to this town....strange cos he'd just ridden all the way from Essex! He eventually got flown home though!

Then there was the one who got attacked by Rottweilers, the one got buried underground, the one who had a ghost in a cave sit on his chest and try to strangle him, the one who got poisoned while on his way to Morocco and had to go home, the one who wrote his car off, the one who came down with agonising toothache, and not forgetting the one who got caught up in the middle of a bar room brawl!

I should also mention the Dutch guy who hung himself, and the Brit who killed himself by taking an overdose live on Facebook!

It's a quiet little place......but it suits us! 8-)

In the early years a few different mates did come over on bikes.....and they never came back for some reason.

Admittedly one did get hospitalised in a bike smash as soon as he got to this town....strange cos he'd just ridden all the way from Essex! He eventually got flown home though!

Then there was the one who got attacked by Rottweilers, the one got buried underground, the one who had a ghost in a cave sit on his chest and try to strangle him, the one who got poisoned while on his way to Morocco and had to go home, the one who wrote his car off, the one who came down with agonising toothache, and not forgetting the one who got caught up in the middle of a bar room brawl!

I should also mention the Dutch guy who hung himself, and the Brit who killed himself by taking an overdose live on Facebook!

It's a quiet little place......but it suits us! 8-)

so that's where The Titty Twister club is....

medium-clean.jpg.274555ba86e31c4ce875d3d22141acdf.jpg

Twelve weeks of restricted movement . As yet I cannot determine whether that includes solo motorcycle riding . If it does , it's going to be a very depressing summer .

Twelve weeks of restricted movement . As yet I cannot determine whether that includes solo motorcycle riding . If it does , it's going to be a very depressing summer .

fooked if im not going out on my bike when we get some nice weather.

[mention]XTreme[/mention] I am guessing you created this poll, maybe you at some point could update it with more options.

1) Yes confirmed & recovered -statistically its going to happen to one of us,

2) Presently self-Isolating,

and maybe

3) I suspect I might of had it..

@XTreme I am guessing you created this poll, maybe you at some point could update it with more options.

and maybe

I think if I try to edit it then the whole thing buggers up!

What's the details on your case.....how ill did it make you? Age? Do you know how and where you got it?

Good to hear you're on the mend! :thumb:

Before all this went mental I woke up one morning a few weeks back with a banging headache, raging temperature, endless cough - but also a very runny nose. I just assumed it was a dose of flu. I took a few days working indoors and then got on with life. Of course I've got a mental age of 7 so I'm low risk.

Chances are it was just normal flu - but how do we know what's going on any more? People with the same symptoms today self-isolate and are told they've got Coronavirus.

@XTreme I am guessing you created this poll, maybe you at some point could update it with more options.

and maybe

I think if I try to edit it then the whole thing buggers up!

What's the details on your case.....how ill did it make you? Age? Do you know how and where you got it?

Good to hear you're on the mend! :thumb:

The trouble with all this is that many people including myself will never know whether they had it or not . I've still got a fierce headache and a dry cough but I never had a sore throat . I'm currently off work and following government guidelines regarding self isolation . What really fills me with dread is the prospect that I haven't had it yet and I've got more discomfort and misery to come . It's all very worrying and depressing .

Before all this went mental I woke up one morning a few weeks back with a banging headache, raging temperature, endless cough - but also a very runny nose. I just assumed it was a dose of flu. I took a few days working indoors and then got on with life. Of course I've got a mental age of 7 so I'm low risk.

Chances are it was just normal flu - but how do we know what's going on any more? People with the same symptoms today self-isolate and are told they've got Coronavirus.

I never get sore throats......so if I get one that would be an indicator for me.

But still no reported cases in this area!