Going rogue......

dynax

After watching a few different vids i am going 50cc, still going to keep Xena but Bridget will be going will get her a full MOT and then move her on and trade her in for either a Lexmoto Hunter or Aspire, leaning more to the Hunter just because i prefer the look :cheers:

Hunter

9.jpg

Aspire

8.jpg

picgiphy.gif.b7e030ed41ec44070657b9c3484e892f.gif

[mention]Stu[/mention].......can you just strip [mention]Six30[/mention] of his title, and give it to f@cking [mention]dynax[/mention]?

It's going to be the only way to stop this imbecile from posting this moronic shite!

After watching a few different vids i am going 50cc, still going to keep Xena but Bridget will be going will get her a full MOT and then move her on and trade her in for either a Lexmoto Hunter or Aspire, leaning more to the Hunter just because i prefer the look :cheers:

Hunter

9.jpg

Aspire

8.jpg

giphy.gif.c35545e3f99bbab3a9acd49250c371d6.gif

Why would you want a 50cc? I don’t understand? I get wanting to stay at 125cc although for my needs bigger made more sense but I can’t imagine picking something smaller?

If an old 50cc 2smoke can travel over 8000 miles in 3 months over some of the roughest terrain around, running around town on a 50 doesn't sound as mad as it sounds, 400 miles on a tank of fuel, no need to display L's, insurance should be cheaper too, 20 odd years ago i used to bomb around occasionally on a Yamaha passola for a couple of years, and that had no street cred at all :lol:

130miles to the gallon, you should get near a ton out of the girls you have. You raise valid points, it’s your call and absolutely not one almost anyone else would make I suspect.

The milage on Xena is about 100/gal, i have no idea with Bridget but she does run rich and needs sorting, also sometimes hard to start might need to get a new carb, tbh i just want a little runaround that is reliable, if i plan a rideout and use Xena i get her out in the morning as it takes time to move her from the back to the front, space is tight to maneuver, a little 50 i would nearly be able to carry it to the front, and most of the roads around town are a 20/30 limit and even going out of town most are 40 till you reach the outskirts :thumb:

It's not a little 50 , it's the same bike as a 125 with a different shaped engine in it that has a smaller piston . The difference in weight would be negligible .

It's not a little 50 , it's the same bike as a 125 with a different shaped engine in it that has a smaller piston . The difference in weight would be negligible .

Bob, just leave him be.

He's obviously in some sort of crisis. He'll change his mind again in a minute anyway.

Hunter

9.jpg

Aspire

8.jpg

Whatever floats ur boat. If it ticks all ur boxes go for it!

FFS some of you really need to lighten up, why does everything need MOOAAARRR POWEEEERRR to have a bit of fun with, it has nothing to with fuel economy i couldn't give a flying fig what anything costs, having a bit of fun on two wheels doesn't depend on size or how many burnouts you can do in a minute, i know some of you are power hungry speed freaks and need your adrenaline fix to feel good, but while your world is passing by in the blink of an eye, some like to enjoy their surroundings and have the time to see what is around them, there is a whole world to explore that doesn't need 100bhp+ bikes to do it with :cheers:

FFS some of you really need to lighten up, why does everything need MOOAAARRR POWEEEERRR to have a bit of fun with, it has nothing to with fuel economy i couldn't give a flying fig what anything costs, having a bit of fun on two wheels doesn't depend on size or how many burnouts you can do in a minute, i know some of you are power hungry speed freaks and need your adrenaline fix to feel good, but while your world is passing by in the blink of an eye, some like to enjoy their surroundings and have the time to see what is around them, there is a whole world to explore that doesn't need 100bhp+ bikes to do it with :cheers:

To each their own mate! I could do a 300cc or so I reckon, but a 50cc would be pushing it. Literally, might be more efficient 😉

I put it in the same category as rowing a boat across the Atlantic. Yes it can be done but nobody is suggesting that we all start using rowboats instead of ships. That said if all you ever ride is city streets then maybe there's a point. It's just not a point that I personally would ever bother with. Each to his own I guess.

You're not getting it [mention]dynax[/mention].

There's a reason that so many guys (some very experienced) are advising against it.

Survival!

You'll be a sitting duck.......nothing in reserve in terms of power or brakes to get you out of trouble! And no road presence whatsoever.

A 125 isn't ideal.........a 250 would be far better.......but if you're restricted you've got no other option!

But a 50? That's just crazy considering the f@cking psychopaths that are freely circulating there!

As an aside, car drivers give bikes (even little ones) a lot of respect here.....little bikes are part of their culture. There's 80 year olds going round on little mopeds here in complete safety.

In Britain it's a different story! To them, you're just another victim!

Just my advice (based on owning 63 bikes since 1971).........and I've no doubt the other oldies here will agree with me.

[mention]dynax[/mention] I have to agree with [mention]XTreme[/mention] here!

It is indeed your choice but honestly think about it!

Just look at how other road users treat cyclists! they are almost killed on a daily basis! and its no different for a moped!

I would sooner put that money to doing full test and then you have the option of riding what you want when you want