Motorbike Accident Survey for University Project + £50 Amazon Gift Voucher Prize

Claud 14.7 to 1

Dear All,

Please can you help with a short online survey (10 - 15 minutes) for a university project which I'm doing about motorbike/car road traffic accidents? I hope you will find it interesting and useful.

As a thank you, for the participants I will do a raffle to win a £50 Amazon gift voucher (eGift).

Here is the link to the survey:

https://robertgordonuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/study-of-eye-witness-experience

After completing the survey, please send me a personal message saying you have completed the test and I will enter you for the raffle (the raffle will happen end of April).

I only need 40 participants so the chance of winning is actually quite high for only 10 - 15 minutes of your time.

Thank you very much and good luck to you all.

Regards,

Claud.

Edited by Claud 14.7 to 1

Come on guys. The bloke is trying to find out why witnesses to accidents can come up with bizarre interpretations of the truth. Given some of the comments on other threads the truth is something that is somewhat distorted regularly by some folks.

So I finished his wee survey and it took me no more than 10 minutes. Something to do when you are self isolating!

H’mm, looks like someone is cultivating contact details to pass on or sell to, no win / no fee ambulance chasers ... or am I just being cynical?

I thought it was well laid out and easy to understand and you don't have to put contact details in. The only thing I'd change from a technical point of view is that it's easy to mistakenly submit past the video without watching it but it's simple to restart.

OP: Don't be dissuaded by the comments here and good luck with the course.

It's that tedious I wonder if it is a patience test. Especially as the terms pages say it's not compulsory to finish a couple of times... 🤔 So, I failed :cheers:

H’mm, looks like someone is cultivating contact details to pass on or sell to, no win / no fee ambulance chasers ... or am I just being cynical?

There's nowhere where you're asked for your details - not even an email address. When you complete it, you'll see that it's completely legit. And it's interesting, too. :thumb:

Come on guys. The bloke is trying to find out why witnesses to accidents can come up with bizarre interpretations of the truth. Given some of the comments on other threads the truth is something that is somewhat distorted regularly by some folks.

So I finished his wee survey and it took me no more than 10 minutes. Something to do when you are self isolating!

The answer is simple people are Un reliable f**k wits and generally belive what they want.

Did @Stu sign this off?

Really? You could just exercise your powers of self administration and ignore this thread. What is it with people on here running to mummy?

Stu is the daddy you numpty 😁

I'm sorry, maybe English isn't your first language

Guest Richzx6r

I'm not isolated atm

Really? You could just exercise your powers of self administration and ignore this thread. What is it with people on here running to mummy?

Stu is the daddy you numpty 😁

I'm sorry, maybe English isn't your first language

DIddums

Think that's the correct retort for a child

Here, have these back, but don’t get them mixed up now girls, we don’t want any cross contamination now.

[mention]Bender[/mention]

[mention]FallingDown[/mention]

C8ABD45C-D7BA-418C-9987-99F08646724B.thumb.jpeg.c991b070c8213bcc24fd0e85fa285dda.jpeg

🤣🤣