Going rogue......

dynax

I don't care what size bike anyone has, or even where it comes from... But giving them girls names... There should be a register for people that do that. Oh wait there is... The sex offenders register....

Guest Richzx6r

I don't care what size bike anyone has, or even where it comes from... But giving them girls names... There should be a register for people that do that. Oh wait there is... The sex offenders register....

I think that's bit harsh calling him a nonce

I think that's bit harsh calling him a nonce

Not calling anyone anything. What's your bikes name?

583337697_safe_image(2).gif.a4f571de1548a9514c6c6f6503633123.gif

Not named after girls, Xena is named after the warrior princess of the same name played by Lucy Lawless who is very much a woman, as is Bridget who is named after Bridget Fonda as play on words Bridget Honda :booty:

Edited by dynax

That's not research, that's a Facebook group. I'm in quite a few that are only for bigger bikes - people join them every day too, what does that prove, are actually more people are going up in capacity?

At the end of the day get what you want, but I doubt there's many on here that you will be able to convince its a good idea.

Not named after girls, Xena is named after the warrior princess of the same name played by Lucy Lawless who is very much a woman, as is Bridget who is named after Bridget Fonda as play on words Bridget Honda :booty:

1031481404_giphy(1).gif.b0a151eb1e76bc206837894fa5af2e57.gif

BetterBlissfulArthropods-max-1mb.gif.b92b59d1f4e9c7f81dd766892e822f81.gif

My mistake, I feel like a right plonker now.... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wasn't intending to single you out dynax although I do appreciate it could easily come across that way. I realise I am probably in the minority of people who don't at least use "her" when describing a bike. At least now I have an easy way if working out which one you're talking about. Although calling them Bridget and Jackie Chan would have made it even easier

My mistake, I feel like a right plonker now.... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wasn't intending to single you out dynax although I do appreciate it could easily come across that way. I realise I am probably in the minority of people who don't at least use "her" when describing a bike. At least now I have an easy way if working out which one you're talking about. Although calling them Bridget and Jackie Chan would have made it even easier

No worries :lol: I only named the UM Xena because she looks good in leather as her namesake, although both would look just as good naked :shock:

Why is nobody trying to help this man? #brokenBritain

I have been on here for nearly a year now, and the majority of members who have endured my presence have realised that i am way past help :lol:

I have been on here for nearly a year now, and the majority of members who have endured my presence have realised that i am way past help :lol:

Yes but your happy and that's all that matters 👍

just to complete the thread :lol:

How did you get@XTreme to agree to do that? :lol:

I promised not to make any more posts on chinese bikes, but i had my fingers crossed behind my back :lol:

Oh yeh......and your reward will come at the end of the year!