Going rogue......

dynax

Why is nobody trying to help this man? #brokenBritain

I have been on here for nearly a year now, and the majority of members who have endured my presence have realised that i am way past help :lol:

Oh yeh......and your reward will come at the end of the year!

Are you listening [mention]Six30[/mention] :lol: :thumb:

Not named after girls, Xena is named after the warrior princess of the same name played by Lucy Lawless who is very much a woman, as is Bridget who is named after Bridget Fonda as play on words Bridget Honda :booty:

My mistake, I feel like a right plonker now.... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wasn't intending to single you out dynax although I do appreciate it could easily come across that way. I realise I am probably in the minority of people who don't at least use "her" when describing a bike. At least now I have an easy way if working out which one you're talking about. Although calling them Bridget and Jackie Chan would have made it even easier

No worries :lol: I only named the UM Xena because she looks good in leather as her namesake, although both would look just as good naked :shock:

tenor.gif.1f1c8258f551238caf13fe68fee98c31.gif

My mistake, I feel like a right plonker now.... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wasn't intending to single you out dynax although I do appreciate it could easily come across that way. I realise I am probably in the minority of people who don't at least use "her" when describing a bike. At least now I have an easy way if working out which one you're talking about. Although calling them Bridget and Jackie Chan would have made it even easier

No worries :lol: I only named the UM Xena because she looks good in leather as her namesake, although both would look just as good naked :shock:

Your title is mine [mention]Six30[/mention]

giphy.gif