Coronavirus Poll!

XTreme

<t>Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?</t>  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

The trouble with all this is that many people including myself will never know whether they had it or not . I've still got a fierce headache and a dry cough but I never had a sore throat . I'm currently off work and following government guidelines regarding self isolation . What really fills me with dread is the prospect that I haven't had it yet and I've got more discomfort and misery to come . It's all very worrying and depressing .

The offer is still open from [mention]Six30[/mention] as I understand it Bob!

And let's be honest.....you could spin it as embracing the Harley lifestyle! :lol:

What's the details on your case.....how ill did it make you? Age? Do you know how and where you got it?

Not had it but do wonder had 2 days of sick for first time in 3 years in this job and other than that probably 20 years..

Thing that was different was a massive headache and feeling light headed....

Didn't check temperature, cough was productive but that is not uncommon for me a productive cough. The suggestion was merely out of interest because someone here may of had it by from what he said.

@XTreme I am guessing you created this poll, maybe you at some point could update it with more options.

1) Yes confirmed & recovered -statistically its going to happen to one of us,

2) Presently self-Isolating,

and maybe

3) I suspect I might of had it..

A simpler version might be:

Dead

Not dead ........yet.

Some improvement today , temperature seems to be stable again , headache reduced and the cough is a little looser . So from when I felt the first symptoms it's been a week now . I still have no idea whether I've had Corona or not and I suppose I never will .

Some improvement today , temperature seems to be stable again , headache reduced and the cough is a little looser . So from when I felt the first symptoms it's been a week now . I still have no idea whether I've had Corona or not and I suppose I never will .

Glad to hear that Bob! :thumb:

Don't know if it's totally true but it's reported that in Madrid 19 residents of a single care home have died of this disease so no, it's not flu FFS. It's a wee bit nastier. There's 8 members of my family who are in the highest risk category so I'm not that blasé about it. Still planning to ride my bike on Saturday though.

Any update on @fastbob's condition?

Not so good . I've hardly eaten a thing all day because everything just tastes weird . As long as I breathe really shallow I can avoid having to cough . But once I start coughing it goes on and on until I start to feel light headed . My head hurts like hell when I cough too . I've never known anything like this . So I've actually taken a turn for the worse . It really hurts to swallow as well .

Any update on @fastbob's condition?

Not so good . I've hardly eaten a thing all day because everything just tastes weird . As long as I breathe really shallow I can avoid having to cough . But once I start coughing it goes on and on until I start to feel light headed . My head hurts like hell when I cough too . I've never known anything like this . So I've actually taken a turn for the worse . It really hurts to swallow as well .

Sounds unfortunately like COVID-19.

If breathing gets worse get yourself on the phone

Good luck hope it starts to clear soon.

[mention]fastbob[/mention] as [mention]Bender[/mention] says it definitely sounds like you have it!

Look after yourself and don't hesitate to get on the phone!

looked in to the mortgage 3 month holiday , thought that'll pay for another holiday :D

a 3 month break will put mortgage payments up about £18 a month for the term of the mortgage to cover interest. which in my case will cost me over £2000 :shock:

they wont add the extra 3 months on at the end of mortgage so payments would stay the same... alright it will help people now with whats going on but its going to cost em.