Coronavirus Poll!

XTreme

<t>Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?</t>  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

Guest Richzx6r

@fastbob do you have what you need at home?

No he has no coffin, can you get one to him :thumb:

On a more serious note [mention]fastbob[/mention] hope you get better soon mate

Any update on @fastbob's condition?

Not so good . I've hardly eaten a thing all day because everything just tastes weird . As long as I breathe really shallow I can avoid having to cough . But once I start coughing it goes on and on until I start to feel light headed . My head hurts like hell when I cough too . I've never known anything like this . So I've actually taken a turn for the worse . It really hurts to swallow as well .

Bob, I think you need to start thinking about calling it in. If you wait too long it becomes significantly more difficult to treat. Don't be a hero mate. Good luck.

Any update on @fastbob's condition?

Not so good . I've hardly eaten a thing all day because everything just tastes weird . As long as I breathe really shallow I can avoid having to cough . But once I start coughing it goes on and on until I start to feel light headed . My head hurts like hell when I cough too . I've never known anything like this . So I've actually taken a turn for the worse . It really hurts to swallow as well .

I've had flu with just the same symptoms, but given the current situation I wouldn't take anything for granted. I'd get some advice sooner rather than later. Hope you improve soon.

@fastbob do you have what you need at home?

No he has no coffin, can you get one to him :thumb:

On a more serious note @fastbob hope you get better soon mate

361941725_giphy(6).gif.0e22e903d390c2af3d693206e8240971.gif

Thanks for all the concern everyone . I'm no worse today so I'm just going to stay warm , do nothing that aggravates the coughing and drink plenty of water which seems to stave off the headache.

Thanks for all the concern everyone . I'm no worse today so I'm just going to stay warm , do nothing that aggravates the coughing and drink plenty of water which seems to stave off the headache.

We better get [mention]Six30[/mention] to fuel up ready just in case you have a funny turn Bob! :lol:

We better get @Six30 to fuel up ready just in case you have a funny turn Bob! :lol:

Christ that will finish him off for good.

We better get @Six30 to fuel up ready just in case you have a funny turn Bob! :lol:

Christ that will finish him off for good.

There's no tongue involved as I understand it.......unless Bob specifically requests it of course!

Shame about the gym, but never mind the pubs & clubs, I know a place nearby that will definitely be open - normal rules do not apply there & I can put up with the fag smoke for the sake of a bit of ribald company & a few draught beers :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The local S&M club has been given immunity to the closure due to all customers being required to wear neoprene face masks, this is usually a chargeable extra.... good to see they are willing to support the local judiciary as key workers in their time of need.

Just walked past the local Wetherspoons and although it's not exactly heaving , all the usual old Scrotes are knocking back the pints like nothing has happened . I've been for over an hour without coughing and my food tastes normal again , so some definite hints of improvement .

Just walked past the local Wetherspoons and although it's not exactly heaving , all the usual old Scrotes are knocking back the pints like nothing has happened . I've been for over an hour without coughing and my food tastes normal again , so some definite hints of improvement .

That's good news Bob! :thumb:

Good news bob 👍

It was obvious they would close them ffs people need protection from them selves

Rang the in-laws today at 3 ish, just off to the pub cause it will be empty wtf, but your sitting at tables and opening doors and speaking and exchanging money, yes but it will be quiet.

Trying to explain highly contagious was like talking to the wall, mother inlaw has numerous underlying health issues and was a nurse for 30yrs might as well have been talking to an 18yr old student.

So I called them up later just to say haha.

And the shit hits the pan...

At the service I work at a member of staff has gone into self isolation after her husband was admitted and is currently in intensive care. Cue mass freak-out and more than a little concern that the virus has arrived and is here... Now.

A matter of waiting and seeing.

Spoke to my brother in Munich tonight. From this evening they have a curfew and if you breach it the fine is 25,000 euro!!! That might get the f**k tards attention! Driving back from my parents to Teesdale and most pubs we passed seemed open but less folks about than usual on a Friday night.

Shame about the gym, but never mind the pubs & clubs, I know a place nearby that will definitely be open - normal rules do not apply there & I can put up with the fag smoke for the sake of a bit of ribald company & a few draught beers :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sounds like a brilliant gym 💪😁

I'm really disappointed with my rate of recovery if I'm honest . I've got a persistent cough that leaves my head feeling like it's going to burst , no appetite at all and a feeling of complete lethargy . The only good thing is that the cough if less frequent . Even if I was hungry there's f**k all in the shops except Easter Eggs . And to cap it all , I don't actually know what's wrong with me .