What did you do to your bike today? (part 4)

oldgrump

Went out on Xena this afternoon had go pick up a prescription, then went for a ride to get some beans, the supermarket had sold out so i ended up going to the Forest of Beans, luckily there were a couple of young tins in the undergrowth :thumb: so both Xena and Bridget have a small tin of beans each to keep them going :lol:

The Forest of Beans.

P1020649.JPG

Duly collected ready to take home,

P1020655.JPG

P1020658.JPG

If you can get down to the Loo roll Valley can you pick me up up few? Thanks 👍

Its nice to see that even Xtreme can be trolled. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in this time of shite.

Buying beans solely to put them on, and around, his bike as a response to my graphic is truly mindblowing!

I'll catch him next time by putting a load of dildos on it!

Let's see if he'll go out and bulk buy those!

Went out on Xena this afternoon had go pick up a prescription, then went for a ride to get some beans, the supermarket had sold out so i ended up going to the Forest of Beans, luckily there were a couple of young tins in the undergrowth :thumb: so both Xena and Bridget have a small tin of beans each to keep them going :lol:

The Forest of Beans.

P1020649.JPG

Duly collected ready to take home,

P1020655.JPG

P1020658.JPG

1488462498-stevemartin.gif.517393f399c371c6d116fd91df94c30b.gif

@dynax Top show old bean, top show

I think i can do better, the enviroment has been playing on mind lately so the next time i need some beans for the girls i will try some green ones, hopefully they will be more enviromentally friendly :thumb:

I've ordered some light smoke vinyl wrap to tint the screen.

Not due to arrive till early April.......but I doubt I'll be out again before early May.

And that's being optimistic!

Took screen off, gave it a wash, cleaned the rest of it, removed number plate to spray back of it black.

Rear wheel, near vertical spoke, 1 inch to the right is a remnant of chain lube fling you missed. I hope this helps. :D

Took screen off, gave it a wash, cleaned the rest of it, removed number plate to spray back of it black.

Rear wheel, near vertical spoke, 1 inch to the right is a remnant of chain lube fling you missed. I hope this helps. :D

I've given my self a warning 😁

I may have to re think number plate, the paint appears to be reacting with the backing dohhhhh

I presume you first used a plastic primer before applying the black?

Got my first ride since I got home. Barnard Castle to Brough to Sedbergh to Kirkby Lonsdale to Lancaster to Chester to Wrexham to Welshpool to Newport to Builth Wells to Abergavenny to Ross to Gloucester to home. 2 fuel stops and 1 pee stop. 7 hours on the bike and I might sleep tonight!

IMG_20200321_093536010.thumb.jpg.101a5824034394a7189c2fac30230c0e.jpg

Somewhere in Cumbria

Edited by S-Westerly

Now balancing the new whitewalls on my brother's Bobber. Just got to decide if it's warm enough to leave the dual sports at home tomorrow 🤔IMG_20200321_180324.jpg

You got some equipment there?

Went for a nice trundle and although it was a bit fresh roads dry and not too much traffic so will probably do the same tomorrow!

Used the ZRX but am seriously considering un,Sorning the Busa soon if it is going to be good weather.

Cheers

Ian

Now balancing the new whitewalls on my brother's Bobber. Just got to decide if it's warm enough to leave the dual sports at home tomorrow 🤔IMG_20200321_180324.jpg

You got some equipment there?

Yeah I just use the side stand on the Rally as a bead breaker and have the static balancer in the pic. I wasn't sure about it at first but when I had my Africa Twin I needed to be able to switch between road tyres and knoblies a few times a year so gave it a go. Does the job really well and only cost about £30. Never experienced any vibration. Tested up to around 115mph at which time it was my arse that was vibrating.