COVID isolation ride

Bender

[mention]XTreme[/mention] Well seeing as XTreme is using the frankly weak excuse of a global pandemic, death, police controlled streets and the army as an excuse to shy off from riding the previously deserted back water streets he calls home the rest of us are going to take up the slack, not that there is much to take up

Took a while to find another car, it was hard to spot amongst all the green.

DSC_1557.thumb.JPG.de7839c75b25069f4ef492f6f832197e.JPG

_20200322_182124.thumb.JPG.41f450491e102b65dd973d025964e552.JPG

_20200322_181816.thumb.JPG.612c773e9442494e1366dbc1425c2540.JPG

DSC_1559.thumb.JPG.09ed67a1e7eb043109cf8e20a4ffaa6b.JPG

DSC_1561.thumb.JPG.e076cf6ab7c1781061e07778003bbb55.JPG

Guest Richzx6r

Looks good I too wish I was able to get out on the bike today but having the parents up this weekend put a stop to my ability to get out

Great stuff [mention]Bender[/mention]........good to see someone step up to the plate! And have photos to prove it.

Check out this green [mention]Stu[/mention]..........how am I going to match this? When I get back on the road it's going to be scorched earth here!

Unfortunately these selfish morons decided to ignore all the advice and gather in large numbers at Matlock Bath . It's c***s like these that will ruin the summer for the rest of us .

Polish_20200322_192618954.thumb.png.63b8926e42443de4335397140fc2ffec.png

Going for a solo ride is one thing, but group gatherings should be avoided, they need their rides confiscated if they can't be trusted to be responsible people :twisted:

That's why I enjoyed riding around Rutland and Northants today !

No need to stop with people and take away coffee van was the only person I spoke with face to face between 09.30 and 16.00.

I nodded to loads of other bikes but they seemed to be individuals or very small groups maybe 2 or 3.

Didn't see any gatherings like those people in the pic.

I am probably a bit weird but I prefer to be moving when on the bike rather than chatting with others ( bore easily lol)

Cheers

Ian

watching some breakfast news, looking more likely that a complete lockdown will be implemented within the next 24hrs, all due to the incompetent ar*eholes gathering at the weekend :roll:

It's coming. If people won't do the right think by choice, and the scenes from Italy make it pretty damned obvious that we need to then there needs to action to remove the choice and make it mandatory. I suspect the government is concerned about rioting such as in Tottenham a few years ago or mass demo's like XR by all the retards. BTW speaking of retards St. Greta has been very quiet lately?

Fucktards

I am presuming the government may need the legislation before they can enforce it, although some are arguing over the depth of what is being asked for and the length of time they will last ffs like Boris is going to turn into Hitler, he even had the wrong colour hair.

I can see bikes been banned unless your a key worker and it's your only transport.

I'm off to get a job at timpsons, either that or domino's 😁

It was the same at Abergavenny yesterday. People were keeping their distance for the most part but not everyone and definitely not when it came to queuing at the café where it all went out the window. As much as I feel for the business owners I don't think cafés etc should be open even for takeaway. Would you trust a burger van operator facing maybe months of no income to shut his van if he got a cough? I wouldn't.

IMG_20200322_125752.thumb.jpg.88ad333dcaa2044a5fe10aaed4f8772a.jpg

We decided it would be safer to go somewhere a little less busy. The Peregrine falcons dive bombing their prey provided the entertainment.

IMG_20200322_141940.thumb.jpg.25448e7b114ab2a74f7182127e8b37fa.jpg

Why weren't the greedy bast*rds that own the burger vans locked up ? Devils Bridge yesterday .

That's what I saw on Saturday but not being completely stupid I didn't stop. Couldn't believe my eyes to be honest.

I went out on Monday 23rd for a solo ride. I took a bottle of water and something to eat. I saw at least 3 groups of 6 or more bikers!

I stopped at the top of the Lincolnshire Wolds to eat and drink in a lay-by. A car pulled in just as I was taking a photo of the bike. I walked back to my bike and out the water bottle back in my top box. When I turned around an old gentleman had started to approach me and offered to take a photo of me on the bike.

I stepped back sharpish and politely declined.

Wtf aren’t people thinking? I thought. I put my lid on and f**k ed off home.

69AB1AE6-B805-4F92-A505-B31FBDA0FE00.thumb.jpeg.19d035d1e3a9d927d98fddf4d0c03cfb.jpeg

I also took these incase I got caught speeding

DB7F8A93-84EB-4374-AF4D-9888C3CB9177.thumb.jpeg.f7e764f1b84f3a54ba45835e631227ca.jpeg