COVID announcement what's next.

Bender

Well solo rides aren't banned, so in theory we could just take a long way round to work/home to enjoy some of this nice weather that is coming round the bend.

You can bet that if you get stopped Plod will figure out that you're nowhere near the direct route between work and home.

I'm a bit stuffed on that lark as work is literally 2 minutes walk up the road.

True, I would imagine we will have to play it smart and not take the piss too much, I live only around 5miles away from my work and there are several ways to drive home if I wanted to over the direct route but I do feel your pain Mississippi! :?

I am a keyworker so there's very little in the announcement that will negatively effect me. I get stopped by the police they see my staff card and wave me on my way. 3 weeks they say, who knows?

I am a keyworker so there's very little in the announcement that will negatively effect me. I get stopped by the police they see my staff card and wave me on my way. 3 weeks they say, who knows?

Corvid-19 has a 14 day incubation period.......and we're onto Day 9 out of our initial 15 days.

But they've just added another 14 days......so we're a on a minimum of 4 weeks.

Personally I don't expect any change until at least May.......and I think it would be something similar for you.

No.1 offspring who works for government reckons that we'll be lucky if we're out by June. Be interesting to see how the powers that be enforce things and whether they Muppet brigade comply. Next up is martial law if they don't. Bloody Chinese government!!!!!

Well at least you Casuals had a week to taunt me with your bike pics!

But now you've gotta join me in The Sin Bin!

I do have one means of being free range but I hope it doesn't happen.

Yeah, conducting funerals isn't going to be too much fun. Good luck with your parish.

I can ride to work!

Only 2 miles each way!

Better than nothing! :D

My work is about that distance away, I work shifts and its rural roads with no pavement.

At times I used to take a long route home as the car does not demist or charge battery in distance I drive.

Sorry I did not get to work I did not drive enough?

Dominic Raab, who's as sharp as f**k since he discovered the English Channel, says Brits abroad should either come home......or stay where they are.

WTF really!!!

He's as thick as shit!

Must be, being an Oxford and Cambridge graduate and lawyer prior to politics. :lol:

WTF really!!!

He's as thick as shit!

Must be, being an Oxford and Cambridge graduate and lawyer prior to politics. :lol:

What does that prove? Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were college dropouts!

Fact is, educational standards have plummeted over the last 50 years. All deliberate......and a reaction to the Student radicalism of the 60's.

It doesn't suit the elitist agenda to have an educated and critical thinking population who are capable of figuring out how badly they've been screwed over.

Compliant, obedient workers who don't ask awkward questions is what they want.

So how exactly have we been screwed over? Not trolling just interested to know what your view is. IMO globalization has screwed us over so far as industrial production goes but that was partly accelerated by inane trade union demands which in many cases killed the goose laying the eggs.

So how exactly have we been screwed over? Not trolling just interested to know what your view is. IMO globalization has screwed us over so far as industrial production goes but that was partly accelerated by inane trade union demands which in many cases killed the goose laying the eggs.

Much of what I said came from the incredible mind of the late, great George Carlin!

This is an old clip and directed at the US.......but a lot of it can be applied to the UK......and many other countries!

Totally unacceptable and the owners of Wetherspoons should be made to pay without question :cheers:

Won't happen.......Tim Martin is a Tory donor!

Same with Mike Ashley of Sports Direct......another Tory donor......whose shops are open as normal today.

As per George Carlin's video, they've bought and paid for their politicians.

Totally unacceptable and the owners of Wetherspoons should be made to pay without question :cheers:

Same with Mike Ashley of Sports Direct......another Tory donor......whose shops are open as normal today.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You need to look at the industry kickbacks that prominent Politicians have received.

25 Tory MP's (including Matt Hancock) are in the pocket of the Tobacco industry for example.

And that's before you get into the bungs that some have received from citizens of other countries.

Did you know that between November 2018 and October 2019, the Tories received at least £489,850 from Russian donors? What do you think that was for then?