Grrrr!

Psychybikey

And that grrr is not the throaty sound of a powerful engine.

We're now told that only 'essential' riding is allowed.

Personally I think jumping on my bike to go somewhere is rather more responsible and less likely to spread bugs than catching a bus.

There is of course the argument that if we come off we will make more work for the NHS and I understand that argument. Hard to disagree with that one.

I have always used them gloves ever since they were available, and the paper towels to wipe down around the filler cap :thumb:

Is that to protect you or the rest of us ? :D

Cheers

Ian

I have always used them gloves ever since they were available, and the paper towels to wipe down around the filler cap :thumb:

Is that to protect you or the rest of us ? :D

Cheers

Ian

No because of the residue of petrol/diesel on the pump nozzle :lol: :thumb:

I have started using the free plastic gloves that are by the pumps for diesel users.

Possibly an over reaction but I don't know who used that pump before me.

Cheers

Ian

I used them before cvid-19 came into existence.

What made you come back @Psychybikey? I thought you'd had enough of us...

Understandable though Fro! 8-)

I suppose the place has cheered up loads since Six flounced.

What made you come back @Psychybikey? I thought you'd had enough of us...

Understandable though Fro! 8-)

I suppose the place has cheered up loads since Six flounced.

That boy never got over getting knocked back for the Mod gig!

There but for the grace of God.........

Well, mainly because I got round to resetting my password (which I've already forgotten again).

The other thing is that I've been off the bike for a bit because I developed cataracts in both eyes last year. I was okay driving, but on the bike it was quite scary because as we all know, the glare from sunlight is far greater when you aren't behind a windscreen. Cataracts, for those who don't know, cause additional glare. When I got to the point where I could only ride in poor light by looking at the kerb to see where I was in relation to the road, I stopped riding.

I didn't know it was cataracts, I just thought it was age-related, as our eyes don't accommodate as well in middle age. I got some anti-glare lenses, which made it worse, because of course that wasn't the problem. I was quite shocked when the optician told me at my regular checkup.

I even stopped driving at night for a while.

I've had them both treated now.

I spend far too much time online anyway.

I'm sorry I missed the flouncer.

Well, mainly because I got round to resetting my password (which I've already forgotten again).

The other thing is that I've been off the bike for a bit because I developed cataracts in both eyes last year. I was okay driving, but on the bike it was quite scary because as we all know, the glare from sunlight is far greater when you aren't behind a windscreen. Cataracts, for those who don't know, cause additional glare. When I got to the point where I could only ride in poor light by looking at the kerb to see where I was in relation to the road, I stopped riding.

I didn't know it was cataracts, I just thought it was age-related, as our eyes don't accommodate as well in middle age. I got some anti-glare lenses, which made it worse, because of course that wasn't the problem. I was quite shocked when the optician told me at my regular checkup.

This place needs a Gog anyway!

Is that because you are lonely?

Cheers

Ian

Is that because you are lonely?

Cheers

Ian

I'm not a Gog Ian!

Sorry to be awfully boring but coming back to the original point...if anyone can remember what that was. Oh, and by the way I missed Six's flounce, was it good? I mean for all his faults, of which there are many, I always thought he was pretty thick

Skinned. So not one to waltz off at the slightest insult. Anyway, to the point, as I said, if I remember right it was something to do with riding a motorcycle, which is a rare thing in this place nowadays, and even rarer since Six's mate slapped us all into house arrest, but the point is that essential travel is essential travel whether it's by bus, car, motorcycle or Siberian Elk.

So if you need to go somewhere for a VERY GOOD REASON then you can ride your motorcycle.

See! Not difficult to stay on topic, is it.

I think that people didn’t understand importance of self isolation and don’t realise how important is to follow isolation rules. Don’t you see what is going on around the europe and world. Everyone have to apply those requirements and maybe in month or two we will be able to continue with normal life. Economy already struggling enough, if we don’t stop in soon we will all suffer consequences.

Sorry to be awfully boring but coming back to the original point...if anyone can remember what that was. Oh, and by the way I missed Six's flounce, was it good? I mean for all his faults, of which there are many, I always thought he was pretty thick

Skinned. So not one to waltz off at the slightest insult. Anyway, to the point, as I said, if I remember right it was something to do with riding a motorcycle, which is a rare thing in this place nowadays, and even rarer since Six's mate slapped us all into house arrest, but the point is that essential travel is essential travel whether it's by bus, car, motorcycle or Siberian Elk.

So if you need to go somewhere for a VERY GOOD REASON then you can ride your motorcycle.

See! Not difficult to stay on topic, is it.

twat