CE2 Gloves Seam Quality?

Alpinestars GP Tech gloves, come apart at the seam after first use. I had under gloves and they were a bit tight putting on but surely the seam should not have completely failed!?

Purchased in February and because over 30 days old apparently they need to go back to alpinestars for a repair?

Concerned over the quality, for them to fail they badly what would have happened in a crash?

20200327_152059.thumb.jpg.9686961d6a4532f6eb97095ef13acac9.jpg

That's my concern, I'm waiting for an official response from sportsbike shop customer service after their online chat suggested I'm only entitled to a repair. I'll express my concerns and update with their response

Guest Richzx6r

Not good but I know first hand how that would have ended as my gloves did exactly that in my last accident and resulted in a fingernail being ripped clean off along with the majority of the nail bed but my gloves were a good 15 years old