What did you do to your bike today? (part 4)

oldgrump

Fitted a "kwick" starter chain tamer to the ZRX in fairness more as insurance as my clutch didn't look to bashed about.

Now going to look at fitting the new intercom system to my lid.

Cheers

Ian

went and looked at it , had a bad knee for weeks now , couldn't ride if I wanted to :crybaby:

It`s probably an age thing !

Right off for a soak in a warm tub with a fresh bottle of chilled Belgian sunshine lol.

Cheers

Ian

Fitted a "kwick" starter chain tamer to the ZRX in fairness more as insurance as my clutch didn't look to bashed about.

Cheers

Ian

What intercom have you gone with Ian?

Cheers

Ian

What intercom have you gone with Ian?

I went with the Lexin B4M in the end and first impressions are good.

Cheers

Ian

went and looked at it , had a bad knee for weeks now , couldn't ride if I wanted to :crybaby:

Considering the number of Ride Reports you've done it seems "went and looked at it" is the only thing you do with it anyway [mention]Six30[/mention]! :lol:

Gout?

done iron man few months back , just a niggle :wink:

Considering the number of Ride Reports you've done it seems "went and looked at it" is the only thing you do with it anyway @Six30! :lol:

:up:

Gout?

This image makes so much more sense now

24471372_tenor(2).gif.82682ebd21d61cf0b72f5cd048ac8b8d.gif

Gout?

That film ain’t that long, I suppose at your age you should pause it every 20 mins, stand up & stretch.

On second thoughts you’re probably already doing that to go for a piss.

Newly re-painted radiator fitted to the Trophy.

Repainted because the last coat of lacquer crackled, so wet & dried it then re-painted.

99020C26-C2DE-43E5-B0EE-D23A45B5CE79.thumb.jpeg.fb857a2f50fb9d253c1015439ddc6cab.jpeg

Ordered new stainless jubilee clips for the hoses, to be posted from Wrights Auto Supplies, 1/2 mile away, I usually go a walk to pick up fasteners etc but they’re only open for mail order, which in these times is probably very wise.

Newly re-painted radiator fitted to the Trophy.

Repainted because the last coat of lacquer crackled, so wet & dried it then re-painted.

99020C26-C2DE-43E5-B0EE-D23A45B5CE79.jpeg

Ordered new stainless jubilee clips for the hoses, to be posted from Wrights Auto Supplies, 1/2 mile away, I usually go a walk to pick up fasteners etc but they’re only open for mail order, which in these times is probably very wise.

That rad came up well, looks good :thumb: .

Removed some old stickers and the tank pad. Fitted a 5 piece pad set from Techspec, wasn't too sure about them before I put them on but pleased with the results.

Screenshot_20200328-173952_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9ef57aaa6c19844c677ff0b115eb689b.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-182004_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f360d11bb5dca98d089e618d42552d8a.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-182016_Gallery.thumb.jpg.da16fa9ded27107970e4220cecceed70.jpg

Nothing to the bike but tidied the garage a little

90824952_10157081361072322_8921600268768903168_o.jpg

What's the winch bolted too, other than the ceiling

Not the ceiling :wink:

I have a steel beam above it

Guest Richzx6r

Nothing to the bike but tidied the garage a little

90824952_10157081361072322_8921600268768903168_o.jpg

What's the winch bolted too, other than the ceiling

Not the ceiling :wink:

I have a steel beam above it

Where did you steel it from? :popcorn:

Guest Richzx6r

@Richzx6r

What you talking about

:popcorn:

You just doctored your last post from steal to steel :scratch: otherwise I need to go back to specsavers