What did you do to your bike today? (part 4)

oldgrump

Nothing to the bike but tidied the garage a little

90824952_10157081361072322_8921600268768903168_o.jpg

What's the winch bolted too, other than the ceiling

Like so :thumb:

IMG_20200329_145639.jpg

IMG_20200329_145701.jpg

Made 2 concrete ramps to get bikes in and out of shed easier 😎 hubs mixed and i trowelled (is that a word). Anyhoo it means i can get my bike back in myself. Couldnt manage it before.

Screenshot_20200329-163033_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.8446264355aa6d68b42cca6e858de89a.jpg

Made 2 concrete ramps to get bikes in and out of shed easier 😎 hubs mixed and i trowelled (is that a word). Anyhoo it means i can get my bike back in myself. Couldnt manage it before.

Nice job and good team effort !

Cheers

Ian

Cheers

Ian

Thanks !!! Best bit is, no arguing !!! Not once 😳

Cheers

Ian

Thanks !!! Best bit is, no arguing !!! Not once 😳

I am sure there is still time lol.

Cheers

Ian

Took it apart to check the valve clearances. Will put it back together when shim kit, filter and spark plugs are delivered.

ktm1.thumb.jpeg.cc54375c44848aeb64ada624b4e01e32.jpeg

ktm2.thumb.jpeg.86e1566284b46ec66b5b3d1d3f65deed.jpeg

Probs too late now but in the future when you have it to the shape you want, use a stiff yard broom over the top which takes out minor bumps and gives an even rough finish for grip, smooth concrete can be lethal for slipping

Probs too late now but in the future when you have it to the shape you want, use a stiff yard broom over the top which takes out minor bumps and gives an even rough finish for grip, smooth concrete can be lethal for slipping

Just done it. Waited till it went off a bit. 😉 I hope it does the job as its pretty steep !!! Had to work with what we have got so hooefully i dont drop the bike or break my neck or both 🤪

Hope you guys are all doing okay in the current climate... not been here for a while but feeling the effects of the social distancing and not getting much time on the bike as a consequence. Stay safe, everyone.

Anyway, added a couple more trinkets to Tangerine Dream, in the shape of a headlight grill and a set of neoprene fork covers (both from Unit Garage)...

i-fC9xDV4-XL.jpg

May as well pop up a couple of recent photos whilst I'm here as well (the first taken whilst out with my son) :)

i-X88tGRP-XL.jpg

i-Fxm8JPn-XL.jpg

Hope you guys are all doing okay in the current climate... not been here for a while but feeling the effects of the social distancing and not getting much time on the bike as a consequence. Stay safe, everyone.

Anyway, added a couple more trinkets to Tangerine Dream, in the shape of a headlight grill and a set of neoprene fork covers (both from Unit Garage)...

i-fC9xDV4-XL.jpg

May as well pop up a couple of recent photos whilst I'm here as well (the first taken whilst out with my son) :)

i-X88tGRP-XL.jpg

i-Fxm8JPn-XL.jpg

That looks really good Tony.

Feel free to post more pics.

Cheers

Ian