Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures!

XTreme

@XTreme @Stu @Six30

Clearly this is a blatant attempt ar a pupet regime fronted by six with his pimp XTreme pulling not only the strings but god knows what else :shock:

If you do the math, six ratio is just under 46% whilst mine is clearly in another league at 47‰

So you're inferring that Six is my puppet? Despite the fact that you don't even know how to spell the word?

Indeed, it's unlikely to improve any time soon either, I can't afford a bigger phone or glasses.

In true dictatorial mode you neglected to comment on six frankly appalling popularity rating, this coupled with his recent toty award should keep him out for the foreseeable future, it's not like his award even came with the title of hot toty

So back in your box Franco.

Appalling Popularity? Where? With who?

So you're inferring that Six is my puppet? Despite the fact that you don't even know how to spell the word?

Indeed, it's unlikely to improve any time soon either, I can't afford a bigger phone or glasses.

In true dictatorial mode you neglected to comment on six frankly appalling popularity rating, this coupled with his recent toty award should keep him out for the foreseeable future, it's not like his award even came with the title of hot toty

Dear God the isolation has got to Franco.

😂

Dear God the isolation has got to Franco.

😂

OK....one or two flouncers I'll give you.....but that's it!

There is no Mod job! :lol:

I'm furloughed from my real job, this is the only job I have left :?

You're not taking that off me too!

However! you could always start paying me! :beer2:

Tango was never replaced Ian!

And Hoggs is MIA!

Who better than having Six watch your back?

I believe I've made a compelling case @Six30.........and I'm sure all right-minded members will concur!

you have , lets just see if common sense prevails , i sent @rennie some supplies [ not a bribe ] he'll probably be unconscious for a day or so but im sure he'll see sense .

F*ck me Strongbow???

You’ll never get on the right side of a cider drinker with that shite, it’s the cider equivalent of Carling 😁

Something like my current tipple would be far more likely to do the job.

96CE55B7-355E-4E25-9015-5399826A4616.thumb.jpeg.356a2df63dbc2d63704321428115e5f6.jpeg

Only 6.8% ABV so only just acceptable.

And Hoggs is MIA!

No Hoggs made a post the other night, what confused me was the fact it wasn't in the newbies section.

And Hoggs is MIA!

No Hoggs made a post the other night, what confused me was the fact it wasn't in the newbies section.

da2giphy.gif.73b063ceab4d2741144794a61a49e8e2.gif

[mention]Bender[/mention]'s on the money once again!

I think Hoggs has Flounced , with out admitting and trying to hide the fact she's flounced with the very occasional post.

worthy of a ban in my book 8-)

[mention]Stu[/mention] give Bender some of my likes …. he's getting all out of shape and chucking percentages and crap round the forum.

I think Hoggs has Flounced , with out admitting and trying to hide the fact she's flounced with the very occasional post.

worthy of a ban in my book 8-)

I thought the same!

You can't ban admin........

You're not very high up the list anyway.

Well, for now at least.

I could change that :mrgreen:

Here's a question.......where have all the Ladies gone?

Well, for now at least.

Benders still here.

Guest Richzx6r

I believe I've made a compelling case @Six30.........and I'm sure all right-minded members will concur!

you have , lets just see if common sense prevails , i sent @rennie some supplies [ not a bribe ] he'll probably be unconscious for a day or so but im sure he'll see sense .

F*ck me Strongbow???

You’ll never get on the right side of a cider drinker with that shite, it’s the cider equivalent of Carling 😁

96CE55B7-355E-4E25-9015-5399826A4616.jpeg

I preferably cider called wobbly monk.....a nice 9.5% or so

F*ck me Strongbow???

96CE55B7-355E-4E25-9015-5399826A4616.jpeg

banished to the shed to drink, or now living in the shed … things got that bad after a week of lockdown... if you need some one to talk to :thumb:

Well, for now at least.

They all flounced off shrinking six at the top of their voices petty coat held up with one hand and back of other hand across forehead

They all flounced off shrinking six at the top of their voices petty coat held up with one hand and back of other hand across forehead

Something like this?

bagiphy.gif.1f58daa4ff1878e6dbf38fb9ff023a6c.gif

why did they shrink during the flounce ? perhaps there is a part flounce [mention]XTreme[/mention] perhaps they intended to come back but cant reach their keyboards any more :?

Edited by Six30

why did they shrink during the flounce ? perhaps their is a part flounce @XTreme perhaps they intended to come back but cant reach their keyboards any more :?

Bender's talking complete nonsense at the moment Six.

He needs to stick to fixing Boilers and tiling Garden Sheds......that's where his knowledge begins and ends!

why did they shrink during the flounce ? perhaps their is a part flounce @XTreme perhaps they intended to come back but cant reach their keyboards any more :?

Bender's talking complete nonsense at the moment Six.

He needs to stick to fixing Boilers and tiling Garden Sheds......that's where his knowledge begins and ends!

and lay off the Carling , its obviously gone to his head somewhat.