Coronavirus Poll!

XTreme

<t>Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?</t>  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

@Stu could find out by checking phpMyAdmin!

If it's a member that hasn't been seen for a while then it's cause for concern.

And if it's someone taking the piss then ban the twat!

I see it has now reduced so I think that may well be [mention]fastbob[/mention]'s?

@Stu could find out by checking phpMyAdmin!

If it's a member that hasn't been seen for a while then it's cause for concern.

And if it's someone taking the piss then ban the twat!

I see it has now reduced so I think that may well be @fastbob's?

Yep that's me .

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on @fastbob's condition?

Not so good . I've hardly eaten a thing all day because everything just tastes weird . As long as I breathe really shallow I can avoid having to cough . But once I start coughing it goes on and on until I start to feel light headed . My head hurts like hell when I cough too . I've never known anything like this . So I've actually taken a turn for the worse . It really hurts to swallow as well .

Just looking back on this thread . On the 12th of March I said I was "Better " as in well again, but on the 19th I was feeling at my worst and lowest ebb .

Guest Swagman

Any update on @fastbob's condition?

Not so good . I've hardly eaten a thing all day because everything just tastes weird . As long as I breathe really shallow I can avoid having to cough . But once I start coughing it goes on and on until I start to feel light headed . My head hurts like hell when I cough too . I've never known anything like this . So I've actually taken a turn for the worse . It really hurts to swallow as well .

Just looking back on this thread . On the 12th of March I said I was "Better " as in well again, but on the 19th I was feeling at my worst and lowest ebb .

Yeah I found it came in waves some days you thought you were over it then the next few it got worse.

As I'm now cured it's down to 1

It's never actually matched up to known cases though.

There was always 1 that was unaccounted for.

[mention]fastbob[/mention] can you confirm if you changed your vote from yes to no now?

@fastbob can you confirm if you changed your vote from yes to no now?

I'm not sure if [mention]Swagman[/mention] put his vote in either.

The only known cases here were Bob, Swagman, and Mawsley.

No , I didn't but I will now although that puts me in the maybe category . Based purely on anecdotal evidence , I'm still pretty much convinced I've had it and recovered so the Poll only applies to me in the past tense .

Guest Swagman

I'm not sure if @Swagman put his vote in either.

The only known cases here were Bob, Swagman, and Mawsley.

Yes XTreme I did put my vote in :D :D .

I think I have it, I have a home test kit but can't use it until tomorrow, then a wait for the results. I have had "it" for a while so I'm hoping for a negative result

Guest Swagman

I think I have it, I have a home test kit but can't use it until tomorrow, then a wait for the results. I have had "it" for a while so I'm hoping for a negative result

I had it for just over 5 weeks and it is still clearing at the moment, still getting out of breath when doing anything to quickly.

Guest Swagman

Any news on your test results.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have not been here for a while. I had the test and it was negative, but the test took 4 days to get to me and be available for me to use. After that it was not processed for a week after that, so in reality no use at all. I'm still not fully over it, I am much better, but if I exert myself for a few hours, I get the symptoms back. They say it takes 6 weeks to get over it, I am in week 5 so hope to be better soon

Sorry I have not been here for a while. I had the test and it was negative, but the test took 4 days to get to me and be available for me to use. After that it was not processed for a week after that, so in reality no use at all. I'm still not fully over it, I am much better, but if I exert myself for a few hours, I get the symptoms back. They say it takes 6 weeks to get over it, I am in week 5 so hope to be better soon

You take it easy there! :thumb:

Guest Swagman

There is no knowing how long it takes to recover my son took just over 10days but was back at work in 7, I took 5 and a half weeks and like you have found if you start to do anything it comes back just as bad, it’s a bitch of a virus but so pleased to here you are on the right side of it now . :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: