I’m a new rider with a couple questions

Jjquelch

Could I remind everyone that the OP is someone who thinks that a 10mm socket is actually a Chrome Vanadium because that's what's written on it . They also believe that the aforementioned socket is part of their bike and that a mechanic is required to refit it . They apparently went into a paranoid meltdown because they found an old fuel pump under the seat of their ( alleged ) bike that might have been placed there by a malicious relative . Learning difficulties or pointless troll twat ? You decide .

if he's a twat, he can do one , there's far to many after that title on here

@gymwitch no reason not to do your test, you can do it on your own bike if you are happy to stay with your 125, this is the route i am going as i can then lose the L plates and carry a pillion if needed :thumb:

I think if i was going to take my test id deffo get a bigger bike. 😁

It would be great if those that didn't want to do DAS could go a progressive route, and once passed on A1 would get provisional A2 and able to ride upto 400cc on L's :thumb:

That literally used to be the old system Pre-2009 (i think), folk used to pass their test on a 125 and then told to wait and ride that for a couple of years before they are allowed to upgrade to any bike they wanted!

I do a lot of practising on Tesco carpark too.

Back in the 70's I used to take young ladies to Tesco's car park to do a bit of practising as well. 8-)

200-6-3.gif.b9583ccb700b05f95c098dc1ede03f76.gif

Back in the 70's I used to take young ladies to Tesco's car park to do a bit of practising as well. 8-)

I preferred Asda … every little helps :D

Walked right into that one 🤣🤣🤣

No.....I took them in the car! :lol:

No.....I took them in the car! :lol:

🤣🤣🤣

the OP is someone who thinks that a 10mm socket is actually a Chrome Vanadium because that's what's written on it .

You mean that it's not? :shock:

Why wasn't I told?

Mind you if you looked closely at Dynax's bike you would probably find the words " Drop Forged in China " written on it somewhere .

the OP is someone who thinks that a 10mm socket is actually a Chrome Vanadium because that's what's written on it .

You mean that it's not? :shock:

Why wasn't I told?

Mind you if you looked closely at Dynax's bike you would probably find the words " Drop Forged in China " written on it somewhere .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Given the current situation there's a strong case for stopping ALL products and people from leaving China!

Of course it may bring about the end of [mention]dynax[/mention]'s motorcycle career.......but he'll just have to take one for the team!

• 2 months later...

Don't know this particular bike but expect that the mirrors are mounted on the handle bars, which usually means that you have a good view of either your shoulders or anything that is alongside of you but not much else. I had this on the Honda PCX that I keep for putting on the back of my motorhome. This is a bad design problem. The mirrors on my other bike, a Honda Deauville are mounted well forward on the fairing, so no problem. I sorted my problem with a set of mirror extentions, about a fiver from ebay. They are only about 3 inches long and one end bolts straight into the mirror mounting hole on the handlebar, the other has the original mirror stalk bolted into it. They move the mirrors out only a small ammount but because of the different angles make a very big diference to the area of view.