Fuel tank range

Stu

If you want mpg 125cc anything other than that mpg should be way down the list

You need some decent mileage with touring bikes though the last thing you want is trying to fill up every 100 miles :lol:

I really don't mind at all , honestly .

About 100/110 Miles until the light comes on, 17 litre tank, usually get about 12/13 litres in if I fill up within a few miles of the light coming on.

My old bike was the worst though about 85/90 Miles before the light came on and said 25 MPG average on the computer!.

Commuting on the Fzs600, I get around 200 miles before the lights.

Touring and motorway I get 220-230 miles to the tank.

The tank is 22 litres, I get around 52-55 mpg. Since I commute daily on the bike I need a decent fuel consumption, I wouldn't care if I didn't use the bike as a workhorse! I would like a litre bike or a big vtwin!

Never been on a track.

My friends Harley 48 does 80-90 miles to the tank...

I know this is feom a little while ago;

Mt125 143mpg, over 300 miles to a tank

Fzr1000 exup average run with some cruising and some over 150mph was 39mpg. No fuel light, just an electronic reserve switch and some lurching and jerking when it's needing flipped. Always stopped as soon as possible when that happens cos i dont want to be pushing that old bike up a hill.

Rf900 gets between 40 and 50 mpg, usually about 200 to a tank

On the road my best on any bike ever... 260 miles on the road on a CBF125, tank is only 13litres as well!

Worst: About 75miles. That's what you get for down gearing and riding like a tit.

On my 675R ST I usually get about ~120 miles before the light comes on and that's with normal road riding and a few enthusiastic sprints. On a fairly open track with a long straight its about 65-70 miles before the light comes on. Tight and technical maybe another 10-15 miles more.

300 with an indicated 10 miles to spare. That was with the bike in tour mode. In sport mode it drops (somewhat) I tend to mostly use S1 in town. S2 out if town. S3 is far too mental... Maybe for track. Though the idea of an Africa twin as a track bike is hilarious.

Consistently manage 300 miles between fillups. Works out about 120-130mpg if I recall correctly. 15 quid fills the tank from fumes. Ridiculously cheap fun and environmentally friendly too. Just to get it right up the Greta Nazis :twisted: