This is what a REAL Lockdown looks like!

XTreme

So it's now martial law there then?

Army are only in bigger towns and cities......not here!

Now into Week 4 of this! Spain are taking it very seriously.

The prime minister had a message for the country’s senior population, which has been hardest hit by the coronavirus crisis. “We are going to fight for you. All lives are worth the same. We are going to take care of you as you have taken care of us,”

reason.

Yes......because we're about 2 weeks ahead of you.

New deaths have now levelled off and dropping......but UK and US are still on the upward spiral.

Every government has failed... some worse than others. They all looked at what china did and refused to act even though all the experts were telling them exactly what was coming. IN JANUARY.

When the dust finally settles.. there needs to be a reckoning.

reason.

Yes......because we're about 2 weeks ahead of you.

New deaths have now levelled off and dropping......but UK and US are still on the upward spiral.

Every government has failed... some worse than others. They all looked at what china did and refused to act even though all the experts were telling them exactly what was coming. IN JANUARY.

When the dust finally settles.. there needs to be a reckoning.

Agreed......Pandemic exercises have been carried out in the past to simulate what could happen.

But nobody acted on the result of those findings.

I think the the British People could keep this going for another 6 months yet, the new Labour Deputy is talking about easing restrictions ,bless her :roll:

Thick bitch she is! Dr Rosena should have got the gig!

When other Politicians have been hiding she's been speaking out about the risks NHS staff are taking........AND picking up her stethoscope again and going back into the hospital and working voluntarily to battle the pandemic.

That takes some guts!

Guest Swagman

I think the the British People could keep this going for another 6 months yet, the new Labour Deputy is talking about easing restrictions ,bless her :roll:

She should get a dose of this, wouldn’t want to lift them then halfwit.

South Korea appears to have there act together.

Just come out of the garage been rebuilding an outside light, as far as the bikes are concerned it sounds like a normal Sunday, fuckwits.

Instead of closing down all exercise just fine the f**kers ignoring it 500 quid and give it to a bereavement fund for those dying doing their job trying to save people.

If we are going to be having lynchings why not sell nominations and use the proceeds for the NHS workers doing such a great job.

I have £200 quid for my neighbour (parish council twat) waiting .

Could be persuaded to up my offer if I get a BOGOF with his bloody missus.

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

Aye I think I we should hold or initiate a pandemic government deadpool sweepstake with the winner getting the pot

Works like this,

£1 a week in to a pot the twats in government are given a number between 1 and however many there are and we pick a number and keep going till one of them dies from cv

Guest Richzx6r

I'm not so sure it's the government anyway. I'd be looking at the senior bureaucratic management of the NHS trusts on 6 figure salaries. WTF do they actually do?

They......decide?

Unfortunately the government and opposition are elected, have families and have the same right to life as everyone else, I wouldn't be wishing covid 19 and death on anyone.

H’mm could make an exception for Dominic Cumhead

The illusion that places don’t need managers to make them work is exactly that. An illusion.

Whilst your statement is undoubtedly true it is the difference between what these top level management people are rewarded with compared to the boys and girls on the front line caring for us and our relatives.

I remember being appalled when I found out what a frontline HCA taking bloods and changing dressings daily in a busy Northants practice was earning and this wasn't some youngster 3 weeks into the job but an experienced caring professional woman in her 50`s.

LESS THAN 20 TWATTING GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our values seem a little skewed I feel.

Sorry rant over.

Cheers

Ian

South Korea appears to have there act together.

Just come out of the garage been rebuilding an outside light, as far as the bikes are concerned it sounds like a normal Sunday, f**k.

Instead of closing down all exercise just fine the f**kers ignoring it 500 quid and give it to a bereavement fund for those dying doing their job trying to save people.

Needs to be something that hurts the rich as well. Fines won't do it, just look at all the celebrities telling everyone to stay home then going out to parties themselves.. Similar to the field hospitals opening all over the country there needs to be a field prison. Doesn't need any facilities just 4 walls and an entrance which will be turned into the exit once this is over, or as probably all inmates will be dead it just becomes massive incinerator. Would a twat fired power station be eco friendly? The energy could be used to heat the homes of the elderly we save by creating this.

Jeez I was a leftie when this started. 🤦🏼‍♂️