Corona virus projects

Bender

I.just been making some 1/6th scale ww2 vehicles . 20200329_192148.jpg20200220_123645.jpg20200123_011811.jpg20200130_203427.jpg

If you had a bb gun you could shoot them

Sainsbury's have got some Nerf guns on sale at the moment, was thinking about getting one myself which are even safer to use than my current guns :lol: :thumb:

I.just been making some 1/6th scale ww2 vehicles . 20200329_192148.jpg20200220_123645.jpg20200123_011811.jpg20200130_203427.jpg

Sainsbury's have got some Nerf guns on sale at the moment, was thinking about getting one myself which are even safer to use than my current guns :lol: :thumb:

What if you soaked the nerf projectiles in petrol and tape a lighter to the end of the nerf gun?

Edited by Bender

What if you soaked the nery projectiles in petrol and tape a lighter to the end of the nerf gun?

Evaporates too quick, petroleum jelly mixed with paraffin wax gives a better controlled burn :thumb:

What if you soaked the nery projectiles in petrol and tape a lighter to the end of the nerf gun?

facepalm-animated-gif-14.gif.7bd1c7b53308ca59e2711f1581a8fe16.gif

Evaporates too quick, petroleum jelly mixed with paraffin wax gives a better controlled burn :thumb:

I've never been overly concerned about controlled burn, me and fire have history 😂

What if you soaked the nerf projectiles in petrol and tape a lighter to the end of the nerf gun?

British innovation at its finest

I have guns 😏

I have guns 😏

Show us your Guns & your Swans 😁

I have guns 😏

I used to have those kind of guns n swans now ive just got shooty guns 🤣

Ive a sig sauer replica air pistol and an air arms rifle

I have guns 😏

My brother shot me in the leg with a. 22 air rifle when I was 8, out of pellets he used the little segments from a pencil that had segments you swapped round, it fooking hurt the twat.

My brother shot me in the leg with a. 22 air rifle when I was 8, out of pellets he used the little segments from a pencil that had segments you swapped round, it fooking hurt the twat.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

When i was younger my mate had a Gat and i had a Diana .177 popout, we used to shoot at each other with darts ( we were tight and they could be reused when we found them ) :lol:

I'm really stuck for projects because I had nothing lined up when this shit started . Anyway I found a rusty old tool box that someone had put out for the scrap collectors so I took it home and painted it up a bit . It's plenty big enough thanks very much . In fact I'm pleasantly surprised how few tools I've had to buy for the Harley . ( Cue the usual bollox ) 😉

IMG_20200407_210110308.thumb.jpg.a53f476bf707a9e20d5e4e2251e47420.jpg

I'm really stuck for projects because I had nothing lined up when this shit started . Anyway I found a rusty old tool box that someone had put out for the scrap collectors so I took it home and painted it up a bit . It's plenty big enough thanks very much . In fact I'm pleasantly surprised how few tools I've had to buy for the Harley . ( Cue the usual bollox ) 😉

yes expect it coming right round the corner at you :lol:

yes expect it coming right round the corner at you :lol:

[mention]fastbob[/mention] thats a good looking old tool box 👍

[mention]skyrider[/mention] dont go scaring the harley with talk of corners.

I’d hate to disappoint you, but this is probably the only tool you’d need for a Harley & I’m not sure it’d fit 🤣🤣02B12B66-8DCF-4A36-B139-B1CC1E355AD0.thumb.jpeg.f135d454d19a187dc4c603b9cdbd94a9.jpeg

Nice job by the way👍

I’d hate to disappoint you, but this is probably the only tool you’d need for a Harley & I’m not sure it’d fit 🤣🤣02B12B66-8DCF-4A36-B139-B1CC1E355AD0.jpeg

Nice job by the way👍

Oh bollox !

IMG_20200408_121231685.thumb.jpg.91cb2c7776625af87043029b7058acdf.jpg

A while ago, my webhosting provider 'upgraded' the website-creation function (well, that's what they called it).

Leaving my website in a somewhat messed up state after they 'converted' it .

For me the most significant change was the limitation of tables/galleries.

Forcing me to split my 'sidecar scale model collection' into two galleries before I could add my latest purchases.

I resented the thought of having to rework a product that I was totally happy with, so I kept postponing the project.

But now Corona offered me the opportunity to get accustomed to the new way of working.

And to finally rearrange and 'unmess' the site, and add the latest purchases to the 'sidecar scale model collection'.

(In Dutch this is one word, scoring massively when laid out right in Scrabble, by the way).

The latest addition consist of: a scale model by OXFORD, scale 1:76.

And two somewhat 'peculiar', detached sidecars (so no motorbikes), made of some soft but very heavy metal.

Could be lead even, for all I know... By an Italian company but made in China.

"Quite unique in NL", the shopkeeper told me. He obtained just the two from some British distributer...

A099-OXFORD.jpg.c8ef8bcada5ab951aca4521cf1efd097.jpg

1949524406_A097-Tricicolo-M72-RedArmy(1).jpg.d9272e12340c1dfcf4b75dd551018f44.jpg

1914180703_A098-Tricicolo-FNsidecar-CavalryCorps-2(1).jpg.3e959a8ba5529d1a85d15d81e733bfeb.jpg

If you're curious about the whole collection (± 100 models), below is a link to the web page in question (in English).

Do have a peek... After all, it's not as if we have so many pressing activities now. Or is it ?

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay sane.

And best wishes for Boris.

Sidecar Scale Model Collection