Insurance time again

Bender

There is no harm in looking just to be sure it's the best deal ;)

120 fully comp, pillion, use other bikes, I think it's highly unlikely

mines due to , who you with and what bike you got Bender ?

comparison site quote, cheapest by far and no surprise, MCE £163 but with £1525 excess :shock: can take out a separate cover to cover the excess for £70 … so £233 in total , still cheapest by far … not heard good things about them though .

Guest Swagman

There is no harm in looking just to be sure it's the best deal ;)

120 fully comp, pillion, use other bikes, I think it's highly unlikely

Doesn’t seem a bad price that.

Guest Swagman

Forgot all about it, just got a reminder and it's down from last year's so I'm considering not even looking for a cheaper one, is that their plan I wonder, lol.

Doesn’t seem like a bad price that, mine is due soon just waiting to see how much it goes up by.

Every year I go through comparison websites and search for the best deal.

Because I do touring around Europe I always look for EU breakdown cover.

At the moment I'm with Grove & Dean £110.60 with £350 excess. :)

.I just did mine had the letter thro £163.00 full comp . 0.00 excess. Pillion. Leathers.leagle protection the usual jiz . Then the mrs said you have to tell them about that old fart who hit the car just before xmas out of his face on a diabetic rush/almost coma .

Oyea crap so I did called them and guess what it's now £183.00 hang on it was not my fault he was off his face having a diabetic episode crosses 3 lanes of traffic and his the side my car head on . So not my fault so why has it gone up .

Becuse you had an accident.......

WTF . I had to pay £100 excess when I taken my car in for repair had to pay it even when AGAIN not my fault but I'll.get that back once the claim sorted as I cant get the car repaird due to the garage closed/lockdown . So now I want my bike increases for the next 5 years as well .

.I just did mine had the letter thro £163.00 full comp . 0.00 excess. Pillion. Leathers.leagle protection the usual jiz . Then the mrs said you have to tell them about that old fart who hit the car just before xmas out of his face on a diabetic rush/almost coma .

Oyea crap so I did called them and guess what it's now £183.00 hang on it was not my fault he was off his face having a diabetic episode crosses 3 lanes of traffic and his the side my car head on . So not my fault so why has it gone up .

Becuse you had an accident.......

WTF . I had to pay £100 excess when I taken my car in for repair had to pay it even when AGAIN not my fault but I'll.get that back once the claim sorted as I cant get the car repaird due to the garage closed/lockdown . So now I want my bike increases for the next 5 years as well .

I would make a complaint and go elsewhere if they don't bring it back down.

If the accident wasn't your fault you should have kept your mouth shut. ;)

BeMoto best price so far £321.

What you insuring?

Im beginning to think The Holy Grail...

Gsx s1000 , 2019..... value of it prob knocks up price, clean licence blah blah blah

Just a pointer for using comparison sites, some of them slightly impact your credit rating, make up an identical John doe for searches then put your correct details in when you find what your happy with.

I always wonder what the old granny next door thinks of the junk mail she must get

[mention]Six30[/mention] the age will make a bit difference but I think the most comes down to location and risk, I ran a quote last year for a new crosstourer bearing in mind I only had 2years no claims, came in at 145, didn't think that was too bad

Just a pointer for using comparison sites, some of them slightly impact your credit rating, make up an identical John doe for searches then put your correct details in when you find what your happy with.

I always wonder what the old granny next door thinks of the junk mail she must get

@Six30 the age will make a bit difference but I think the most comes down to location and risk, I ran a quote last year for a new crosstourer bearing in mind I only had 2years no claims, came in at 145, didn't think that was too bad

that was good.

Maybe the isurance companies have read your posts on this forum :lol:

come on sort your spelling out!!

See we all aren't squeaky clean :wink:

Oh the irony....another contender for twat of the year 2021 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Six30 the age will make a bit difference but I think the most comes down to location and risk, I ran a quote last year for a new crosstourer bearing in mind I only had 2years no claims, came in at 145, didn't think that was too bad

that was good.

Maybe they think 79yr old Doris isn't a risk