Where am I?

XTreme

In the Village!

You know the whole world has gone mad when Portmeirion (The Village in The Prisoner) which has always been associated with locking everybody within it........now has a policy of locking everybody out of it!

https://portmeirion.wales/covid-19

Given recent events, The Village would probably be a very nice place to be incarcerated!

Patrick McGoohan would never be able to get his head round this shit!

I camped near Harlech last year . When I climbed a nearby hill I spotted something in the distance .

It's a great place to visit......particularly in the Winter months when it's deserted. Very eerie!

I camped near Harlech last year . When I climbed a nearby hill I spotted something in the distance .

It's a great place to visit......particularly in the Winter months when it's deserted. Very eerie!

Yeah , I've often meant to visit it . It actually took a while for it to dawn on me what I was looking at last year . It was a long way away but nonetheless it still looked very small especially with the Snowdon range in the background . It's in this picture somewhere .

IMG_20190831_190217468.thumb.jpg.003bd5539069f7d0431c5733e67bad43.jpg

Yeah , I've often meant to visit it . It actually took a while for it to dawn on me what I was looking at last year . It was a long way away but nonetheless it still looked very small especially with the Snowdon range in the background . It's in this picture somewhere .

You really should visit Bob......very atmospheric!

Just avoid Summer period as loads of twats turn up and make the place look like Butlins!

3 of the places last July :)

The road to the Monastery is a biker's heaven

Elvas is the first city you get after leaving Spain, the first place for a decent espresso 8-)

You can't beat Costa da Caparica beaches ;)

1579247524_O0220I286210.thumb.jpg.d99579f1ce16e11bdbbac34941d8e6ee.jpg

Montserrat monastery - Barcelona

279383487_O0220I297730.thumb.jpg.90382fe13487323a59bb389b8c170423.jpg

Elvas Castle - Alentejo Portugal

133509752_O0220I298754.thumb.jpg.afaf7a3e3ce75d4d41f718626b6f370d.jpg

Costa da Caparica beach - Lisbon (south side of Tagus River) - Portugal

These are the times we could do with a good Forum Troll.......or for somebody to make a complete twat of themselves on here.

Yeah , can we bring back FTW or better still Painkiller ? The Guest is no fun because he can only string two words together before his brain hurts .

These are the times we could do with a good Forum Troll.......or for somebody to make a complete twat of themselves on here.

Yeah , can we bring back FTW or better still Painkiller ? The Guest is no fun because he can only string two words together before his brain hurts .

I think our prayers have been answered Bob! :lol:

yeh painkiller he was a classic :lol:

OK boomer......

In the Village!

You know the whole world has gone mad when Portmeirion (The Village in The Prisoner) which has always been associated with locking everybody within it........now has a policy of locking everybody out of it!

https://portmeirion.wales/covid-19

Given recent events, The Village would probably be a very nice place to be incarcerated!

Patrick McGoohan would never be able to get his head round this shit!

As an 8 year old my brother and I got chucked out of Portmeirion for depth charging the large goldfish with half bricks. My mother was mortified and I've not been back since.