Drag race

Cartoon Head

Hi guys

My friend has challenged me to a drag race , the roads are so quite so the perfect time.

We only have 125 cc bikes so won’t go that fast , the thing is I dropped my helmet and it broke , would i be ok to wear a pushbike helmet

instead ?

No it's not the perfect time you fekking muppet :twisted:

Wait until I can replace my crash helmet then ?

Plus I just noticed one f the straps on the pushbike helmet is a bit split .

Probably not a lot of police going to be about should get away with not wearing one .

Probably not a lot of police going to be about should get away with not wearing one .

45947481_giphy(11).gif.beb1c8635ed32bba14d3ec638a0cfbc3.gif

Why wait?

Just go for it anyway. what arm can come out of it??

Keep in mind to crash by yourself and when you stop make sure you're far from the road and that you have instant death so you won't need any paramedics around.

what arm can come out of it??

So it's Death and Dismemberment on the cards then?

We can get this on Pay Per View you know......Budweiser would jump at the chance to sponsor this shit!

what arm can come out of it??

So it's Death and Dismemberment on the cards then?

We can get this on Pay Per View you know......Budweiser would jump at the chance to sponsor this shit!

Not much point in having a sponsor if this muppet ends up dead isn't it?

Why wait?

Keep in mind to crash by yourself and when you stop make sure you're far from the road and that you have instant death so you won't need any paramedics around.

That’s not very nice is it, I have a family you know , not good if get instant for them

Why wait?

Edited by Six30

Why wait?

That’s not very nice is it, I have a family you know , not good if get instant for them

If it's instant one you don't suffer second they don't have to waste time caring for you all crippled on a wheelchair or spending years on an expensive bed.

I was being considerate :P

Ok, they will cry a bit...

Is he dead yet ? taking his time to reply :shock: :thumb:

I think you guys got him upset... :roll:

Us upset someone ! nah don't believe it, these drag racers are as hard as nails and they wear cycling helmets to make it easier to get road rash on their balls :lol: :thumb:

Is he dead yet ? taking his time to reply :shock: :thumb:

I think you guys got him upset... :roll:

Us upset someone ! nah don't believe it, these drag racers are as hard as nails and they wear cycling helmets to make it easier to get road rash on their balls :lol: :thumb:

So that's where you use the cycling helmets?????

No wonder They felt uncomfortable on my head...

Hi guys

My friend has challenged me to a drag race , the roads are so quite so the perfect time.

We only have 125 cc bikes so won’t go that fast , the thing is I dropped my helmet and it broke , would i be ok to wear a pushbike helmet

instead ?

Ok , very good 😁 who is this really ? If you're going to pretend to be an imbecile you've got to make it more convincing than that . Nobody could be that stupid . The bad grammar is a nice touch though . 👍

Hi guys

instead ?

Ok , very good 😁 who is this really ? If you're going to pretend to be an imbecile you've got to make it more convincing than that . Nobody could be that stupid .

You never heard of Einstein's about the universe and human stupidity?

This has to be someone trolling as surely even the biggest loon on the planet couldn't seriously be proposing this crap? That said Gloucester police confiscated a dirt bike from some moron being antisocial in the Forest of Dean so he may really be that big a Muppet.

This has to be someone trolling as surely even the biggest loon on the planet couldn't seriously be proposing this crap? That said Gloucester police confiscated a dirt bike from some moron being antisocial in the Forest of Dean so he may really be that big a Muppet.

I worked in Gloucester (and Cheltenham) around 25 years ago.......and I encountered many Foresters!

They are truly the thickest f*ckers in the UK!

I actually had one that couldn't read and write! No I'm not joking!

Joined in January with no profile and a single word post . This type of Troll has no entertainment value . What we want is some protracted and incoherent ranting to get our teeth into .