Drag race

Cartoon Head

Hi guys

My friend has challenged me to a drag race , the roads are so quite so the perfect time.

We only have 125 cc bikes so won’t go that fast , the thing is I dropped my helmet and it broke , would i be ok to wear a pushbike helmet

instead ?

Ok , very good 😁 who is this really ? If you're going to pretend to be an imbecile you've got to make it more convincing than that . Nobody could be that stupid . The bad grammar is a nice touch though . 👍

could it be a flouncer that has come back with a different name :? says they joined a year ago though :?

I hope he puts tassels on bar ends and plastic bread ties for the authentic clicking noise.

Trolls ain't very imaginative these days

is it one of your relations.

Wait until I can replace my crash helmet then ?

Plus I just noticed one f the straps on the pushbike helmet is a bit split .

Probably not a lot of police going to be about should get away with not wearing one .

Why wait?

Just go for it anyway. what arm can come out of it??

Keep in mind to crash by yourself and when you stop make sure you're far from the road and that you have instant death so you won't need any paramedics around.

That’s not very nice is it, I have a family you know , not good if get instant for them

Did they buy you the crap motorbike and a helmet that breaks when you drop it ? They might be trying to tell you something .

Wearing s helmet is planning to fail. A real biker would do it wearing only his pants and close his eyes once he gets above 50Mph. I believe in you bro, go for it. :thumb:

Dude I almost had you.

Could have the same ending

I hope he puts tassels on bar ends and plastic bread ties for the authentic clicking noise.

Trolls ain't very imaginative these days

is it one of your relations.

Maybe, he's iriliterate enuf

i used cardboard in my bike spokes with a clothes peg many years ago

Well that didn’t go very well my pals wife followed him in her car and ended up punching me on the nose think it’s broke she’s says I’m a bad influence but it’s the other way round.

I fancy his wife’s sister though and she just text me to see if I’m ok so this could lead to some sexy time for me .

Well that didn’t go very well my pals wife followed him in her car and ended up punching me on the nose think it’s broke she’s says I’m a bad influence but it’s the other way round.

I fancy his wife’s sister though and she just text me to see if I’m ok so this could lead to some sexy time for me .

every cloud... :thumb:

I suppose these people have got to find some kind of outlet now that the Jeremy Kyle Show has been axed .

Hi guys

My friend has challenged me to a drag race , the roads are so quite so the perfect time.

We only have 125 cc bikes so won’t go that fast , the thing is I dropped my helmet and it broke , would i be ok to wear a pushbike helmet

instead ?

Ok , very good 😁 who is this really ? If you're going to pretend to be an imbecile you've got to make it more convincing than that . Nobody could be that stupid . The bad grammar is a nice touch though . 👍

I was thinking the same,a decent trolling attempt needs far more panache, this was quite poor 1/10 must try harder.

Any fule kno’s that trolling on a bike forum must take the following forms:

*Kicking off the shaft ‘v’ chain debate & belittling anyone who disagrees with you point of view.

*Asserting that a particular type of oil is superior/ inferior

*Stating that modern bikes are too powerful for real day riding

*Advanced training should be mandatory / or that it’s a waste of time.

•Stating that one bike racer is / was better than another ( extra points if dead )

* Saying that a particular brand of bike is best & that Italian bikes break down, Chinese ones are just shit, Harley’s are agricultural, Suzuki’s are gay, BMW riders have beards, smoke a pipe & smell of wee...... etc etc ..

Have I missed any?

*Kicking off the shaft ‘v’ chain debate & belittling anyone who disagrees with you point of view.

•Stating that one bike racer is / was better than another ( extra points if dead )

* Saying that a particular brand of bike is best & that Italian bikes break down, Chinese ones are just shit, Harley’s are agricultural, Suzuki’s are gay, BMW riders have beards, smoke a pipe & smell of wee...... etc etc ..

Have I missed any?

Don't forget the my tyres are better than yours thread !

Cheers

Ian

Have I missed any?

WD40 as a chain lube!

Not wearing gloves because I'm a Vampire , commanding people to fit a battery eliminator to their CB360 and the boring old OK Boomer . I think we are confusing people who are just obstinate and wrong with people who deliberately infiltrate a forum because they are seeking a reaction to their invented posts .