Drag race

Cartoon Head

Any fule kno’s that trolling on a bike forum must take the following forms:

*Kicking off the shaft ‘v’ chain debate & belittling anyone who disagrees with you point of view.

*Asserting that a particular type of oil is superior/ inferior

*Stating that modern bikes are too powerful for real day riding

*Advanced training should be mandatory / or that it’s a waste of time.

•Stating that one bike racer is / was better than another ( extra points if dead )

* Saying that a particular brand of bike is best & that Italian bikes break down, Chinese ones are just shit, Harley’s are agricultural, Suzuki’s are gay, BMW riders have beards, smoke a pipe & smell of wee...... etc etc ..

Have I missed any?

you have, two.... and i cant believe you have ...drum roll.......

counter steering....chicken strips.

Well that didn’t go very well my pals wife followed him in her car and ended up punching me on the nose think it’s broke she’s says I’m a bad influence but it’s the other way round.

I fancy his wife’s sister though and she just text me to see if I’m ok so this could lead to some sexy time for me .

I suppose these people have got to find some kind of outlet now that the Jeremy Kyle Show has been axed .

Never watched I’m a Jerry springer man.

So how fast do you go fast bob.

I'm just waiting for Dynax to do the big reveal...

Still waiting for deliveries :(

but as soon as my special items arrive i will be on it :thumb:

Hey there's somethings that are better not revealed.! Keep your trousers on FFS!

Well that didn’t go very well my pals wife followed him in her car and ended up punching me on the nose think it’s broke she’s says I’m a bad influence but it’s the other way round.

I fancy his wife’s sister though and she just text me to see if I’m ok so this could lead to some sexy time for me .

I suppose these people have got to find some kind of outlet now that the Jeremy Kyle Show has been axed .

Never watched I’m a Jerry springer man.

So how fast do you go fast bob.

Well , this time last year I had a GSXR 1100 that I had up to 140 mph a couple of times I think . It's quite hard to see the numbers on a 200 mph speedo when you wear reading glasses . Anyway since I'm knocking on a bit I decided that a change of pace and style was in order so I got myself a Harley Davidson Sportster . It can do about 110 mph but that's not the point . I tend to ride according to the road conditions as speeds ranging from 60 to 80 . In actual fact I rarely look at the speedo because I'm too immersed in the whole Harley experience .

Polish_20200323_191404852.thumb.jpg.7d4925748d8f3a9589bf0cae620aadd6.jpg

I've also got a little ER5 that I rebuilt for a laugh to go long distance touring in Scotland on . It can keep up with the pace of the traffic on the Motorway but once you get into the Western Highlands and Islands there are single track roads where 40 would be dangerous .

Polish_20200310_221357702.thumb.png.84d4aa5afc264ac21104b3a4e4d7d2d9.png

I'm just waiting for Dynax to do the big reveal...

Still waiting for deliveries :(

but as soon as my special items arrive i will be on it :thumb:

Hey there's somethings that are better not revealed.! Keep your trousers on FFS!

I said BIG reveal.

I'm too immersed in the whole Harley experience .

Oh you've made me cry now . Does that mean I have to take a beating from the whole rufty tufty gang ?

I'm too immersed in the whole Harley experience .

Oh you've made me cry now . Does that mean I have to take a beating from the whole rufty tufty gang ?

Unlikely........most of them didn't live long enough to see the 70's out!

I like harleys like the sound are they good for two up cause I want to take my mates wife sister out if things work out I like to go tenting

They might be a little more suitable than a Honda C something 125 dirt bike .

I like harleys like the sound are they good for two up cause I want to take my mates wife sister out if things work out I like to go tenting

Yes your right , can I come sit on yours see how it feels for us I have not got any virus .

Yes your right , can I come sit on yours see how it feels for us I have not got any virus .

:shock: I'd watch this one [mention]fastbob[/mention]

That's it ! Now I know you're a made up c**t of a Troll . Just f*****g do one !

This shit is priceless, please keep it going.

Blimey won’t be getting a Harley if the owners are that rude changed my mind don’t want to come sit on it now

facepalm-animated-gif-14.gif.07a5915839a1d4dadf01ef6c705d03e8.gif

Blimey won’t be getting a Harley if the owners are that rude changed my mind don’t want to come sit on it now

think you've fooked any chance of sitting on it now , go to a dealers