Alternate Tool Names

Many a time I have stemmed the flow of blood with kitchen towel and electrical tape and carried on with what I was trying to do . All of these are spot on !

Edited by fastbob

Here in the Civil Service we have managed to obtain a supply of what seems to 100% proof Hand Gel . The fumes from this stuff knock you back and it evaporates in seconds . When the Coronavirus crisis is over I'm definitely getting some of this stuff to try as an Engine Degreaser and general cleaner ! 😁

Here in the Civil Service we have managed to obtain a supply of what seems to 100% proof Hand Gel . The fumes from this stuff knock you back and it evaporates in seconds . When the Coronavirus crisis is over I'm definitely getting some of this stuff to try as an Engine Degreaser and general cleaner ! 😁

Can you post a picture so we can try and identify it!

Cheers

Ian

Can you post a picture so we can try and identify it!

Cheers

Ian

IMG_20200417_151642793.thumb.jpg.16ca9850a8b0997f7037f7710df9f07b.jpg

Even the official Russian stuff is less than 50% If you are talking about the home made moonshine it's a bit more. There's also a reason more Russians die of alcohol poisoning. PS I work with Russians.