Private messages sitting in outbox

Stu

When you are sending a private message it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it then it will move to your sent box.

This is so you know if its been read or not and so you can edit it knowing its not being read.

Deleting the message out of the outbox will delete the message and the recipient won't see it.

When you are sending a private message it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it then it will move to your sent box.

This is so you know if its been read or not and so you can edit it knowing its not being read.

Deleting the message out of the sent box will delete the message and the recipient won't see it.

I understand the first bit, but surely if I delete a message from my sent box it won't stop the recipient seeing it because he will have to have already seen it (refer to first bit) ?

Deleting the message out of the sent box will delete the message and the recipient won't see it.

I understand the first bit, but surely if I delete a message from my sent box it won't stop the recipient seeing it because he will have to have already seen it (refer to first bit) ?

:oops: :oops:

I meant outbox!

I have changed it :thumb: