Suggestions

Stu

Feel free to use this thread for suggestions that may improve the forum be it by looks, use, layout, new sections etc etc

Please be realistic and if its possible I will see what I can do but can't promise anything :)

How about being able to have saving draft ability?

Would be great when you want to start a thread but have other things coming up halfway.

Would be great when you want to start a thread but have other things coming up halfway.

You already can

When you go to the reply or new topic page you get three options "save draft" "preview" and "submit" :)

You already can

When you go to the reply or new topic page you get three options "save draft" "preview" and "submit" :)

Doh...

Would it be possible to add a reader view for the IPhone @Stu

A69F0560-5C62-449B-81AE-FDDB295E5FFB.jpeg

I don't even know what that is or how I would get that to work :?

Would it be possible to add a reader view for the IPhone @Stu

A69F0560-5C62-449B-81AE-FDDB295E5FFB.jpeg

I don't even know what that is or how I would get that to work :?

I’d that a no, maybe or let me get back to you? 😂

I will get back to you :lol:

I think there may be a chance you could regret starting this thread Stu :D :D

Yeah I was thinking the same :lol:

The software limits on what I can do to be honest :?

Dunno, he's got to do something during this wretched lockdown. Passes the time and will probably give him a laugh or two. BTW Stu how's your Bell's Palsy going? At least you're not missing any more brilliant riding weather than anyone else!

Dunno, he's got to do something during this wretched lockdown. Passes the time and will probably give him a laugh or two. BTW Stu how's your Bell's Palsy going? At least you're not missing any more brilliant riding weather than anyone else!

It's going very slowly to be honest! I have some movement back in my face but can't do certain movements! it seems to be taking forever.

Thanks for asking :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

It's going very slowly to be honest! I have some movement back in my face but can't do certain movements! it seems to be taking forever.

And I don't want to put a downer on it but the movement may never return but hopefully that isn't the case

And I don't want to put a downer on it but the movement may never return but hopefully that isn't the case

Yeah I already know that :?

I know a few who suffered same, all made full recovery.

yeah I know a few too and one that took over a year :shock:

Most have been within 2 months though looks like I'm in it for the long haul :lol:

• 1 month later...

Could we have the Advanced Riding as a section in its own right?

This would encourage more information sharing, debate and reflection amongst the learned forum members...

This would encourage more information sharing, debate and reflection amongst the learned forum members...

How do you quantify advanced riding though?

>10 years riding? Been on a course? Completed "advanced" riding course? Race licence holders? IAM etc members? Lapsed IAM etc members?...

Post test is simplest

How do you quantify advanced riding though?

>10 years riding? Been on a course? Completed "advanced" riding course? Race licence holders? IAM etc members? Lapsed IAM etc members?...

Post-test is simplest definition