Wanted: cheapest bike

So looking for something to have a pootle about on. Preferable a biggish twin and running. Don't mind if it needs tinkering with, I fully expect it since my budget is basically non existent due to needing to do work to our house. Preferably in the east anglian area- norfolk/ suffolk. Anyone know of anything for sale at pocket money budget?

So looking for something to have a pootle about on. Preferable a biggish twin and running. Don't mind if it needs tinkering with, I fully expect it since my budget is basically non existent due to needing to do work to our house. Preferably in the east anglian area- norfolk/ suffolk. Anyone know of anything for sale at pocket money budget?

You can have my ER5 . On SORN , may need a back tyre . Lovely bike , reliable . I've had a lot of fun on this bike but I can't justify running two vehicles at the moment . Sold Sold Sold Sold .

Polish_20200421_151418339.thumb.png.9a4d4f89d20bdde3b97efd7782e61378.png

wp_ss_20181104_0002.thumb.png.74ffa6971ef2c79851444c85d86cee16.png

Screenshot_20200320-221930.thumb.png.c321151a91e58392cc4478ec50ae0d70.png

Edited by fastbob

Well I'm now out due to roof needing more repair than we thought and budget going to sorting that. Many thanks to Bob for the offer on the bike. I'm off to sit the wrong way round on a chair and make motor noises as that's as close as I'm likely to get to a bike for the forseeable. Well until [mention]Stu[/mention] finishes repairing that f650 he's promised me for free.

So there are no takers for the ER5? :)

No at the moment .

Are you not officially advertising it?

It's on FB . Not having a go at anyone in these times but I've had five prospective buyers so far but no sale .

It's on FB . Not having a go at anyone in these times but I've had five prospective buyers so far but no sale.

That's the way with Facebook in my experience. Had the wife's car on there for months. It was cheap and excellent condition.

Plenty of people would message asking if it was available and then nothing else. In the end, the first person to see it snapped it up - I don't think they could quite believe their luck.

So there are no takers for the ER5? :)

No at the moment .

Are you not officially advertising it?

I'me very tempted.

Would be a great add-on to my ST1300 and ideal for shorter trips like bike day friday :)

The trouble with Facebook is people want to swap for an xbox or iPhone :roll:

I have a nitendo wiiU :D will throw all the accessories with it :P

• 1 month later...