What you doing this weekend?

rennie

I am going to make a single handed attempt at draining the European Lager lake ! If I can still walk to the fridge later I will assist in draining the wine lake as well.

I have been banned from E.Bay after 7O`clock lol.

Cheers

Ian

No good you guys getting pissed......you gotta keep a clear head cos Zombies could be on their way!

Bring them on, I have various zombie suppression tools not far from the bed, 20lb sledge hammer, nice hickory handled axe, smaller hatchet for close quarter combat, bolt cutters to remove digits once heads smashed in, just for kicks Obvs, blowtorch for destroying evidence and keeping warm afterwards.

These are just DIY odds and ends that are kept in the house for safety, there maybe a couple of non DIY deterents that shall be un named but are available should things get serious.

I am going to make a single handed attempt at draining the European Lager lake ! If I can still walk to the fridge later I will assist in draining the wine lake as well.

Cheers

Ian

why could there be another bike on the horizon :?:

Cheers

Ian

why could there be another bike on the horizon :?:

I cant possibly answer a question that might incriminate me while there are others in the room and what I am watching has less than 6 hours to go lol.

The number of bikes a man needs is defined as n+1 where n is the number he currently has !

Cheers

Ian

Found out the HDD was dying so tried straight up cloning it on to a new one which didn't work, then tried copying the files over which nearly worked but not quite because Linux pays entirely too much attention to the hardware's unique identifier, so ended up reinstalling. What a pain.

Even worse than all that though, while the new machine was down I went back to the old one and by gum that sound card is so much better. Maybe I'll keep it around for music..

Another downside is that the new drive grinds and clicks so much it rumbles the whole desk, at least I know when it's working away I guess :lol:

EDIT: Also thinking about how there were floods back when we could go outside, and now the fine leather jacket weather is here with super empty roads we're trapped indoors. S'not fair.

Yesterday got a free roof box, so will be starting design for new trailer :)

finish mounting fairings on bike

little repairs while fitting, wee things like replace dodgy electrical contacts with new plugs.

Start cutting wooden steps for stairs.

Make a BBQ

Have plenty beer and red wine :cheers:

Tonight: Leffe, delivery curry, board games and The Rise Of Skywalker

Tomorrow: Gut the garage, deep clean it and sort everything that's going to eBay after the lockdown

Found out the HDD was dying so tried straight up cloning it on to a new one which didn't work, then tried copying the files over which nearly worked but not quite because Linux pays entirely too much attention to the hardware's unique identifier, so ended up reinstalling. What a pain.

Even worse than all that though, while the new machine was down I went back to the old one and by gum that sound card is so much better. Maybe I'll keep it around for music..

Another downside is that the new drive grinds and clicks so much it rumbles the whole desk, at least I know when it's working away I guess :lol:

EDIT: Also thinking about how there were floods back when we could go outside, and now the fine leather jacket weather is here with super empty roads we're trapped indoors. S'not fair.

You tried Norton ghost

Tonight: Leffe, delivery curry, board games and The Rise Of Skywalker

Tomorrow: Gut the garage, deep clean it and sort everything that's going to eBay after the lockdown

Are you finally going to paint the floor blue in there then? :lol:

I've had my hair cut :shock:

Had a shave and a shower and even put some proper clothes on :shock:

The computers are connected to the Amp/mixer.

I haven't had a drink yet but it won't be long! :cheers:

Enjoy your weekend in any safe, legal way that you can :cheers: :thumb:

[mention]Glorian[/mention] introduced me to Helldivers and that has basically become my plan for every weekend until the Stay At Home order ends.

http://scifiaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/helldivers-keyart-feat.jpg

@Glorian introduced me to Helldivers and that has basically become my plan for every weekend until the Stay At Home order ends.

You mean you won't be spending the weekend lying on a sunbed and mainlining Dettol? :D

Trumpbriefing1.jpg.8c26e707b99ca9603b0905e70f47ca3c.jpg

@Glorian introduced me to Helldivers and that has basically become my plan for every weekend until the Stay At Home order ends.

You mean you won't be spending the weekend lying on a sunbed and mainlining Dettol? :D

Trumpbriefing1.jpg

I'm dubious about the wisdom of this, my body still hasn't quite recovered from all those Tide Pods...

I think the Donald is my most favourite president ever just for the quality of his undoubtedly brilliant comments on life the universe and everything. The fact that he's utterly clueless about just about everything just adds to his all round awesomeness. Just think this is the man with access to the nuclear codes!