Can flame go through tiny gaps?

Guest paulggriffiths

33000+ posts, is that a sad record? I've never seen that much time spent in front of a computer. Show us your skills!

Is that the skills that can make you disappear?

I grow large bro.

That's not what your mam said last night

Is that the skills that can make you disappear?

I grow large bro.

At least my mum does not look like a horse, and when a friend asked if a man was the father? she replied "naaaahhh"..

Guest Swagman

I have not insulted everyone, just one for stalking me.

You know that...

Just a quick question do you ride a motorcycle.

No, due to my belief of global warming I have not touched any fuel in 20 years. Is why I invented my Arcturus drive to repair damages you Harley drivers have done...

Don’t ride a Harley you numpty, and you have invented nothing it’s all in your head.

I grow large bro.

At least my mum does not look like a horse, and when a friend asked if your father asked if he was the father she replied "naaaahhh"..

Was that in your 101 book of jokes you got for Christmas

At least my mum does not look like a horse, and when a friend asked if your father asked if he was the father she replied "naaaahhh"..

Was that in your 101 book of jokes you got for Christmas

no I just made it up.

Anyway bed time for me I will delete this fool in morning but in the meantime have fun guys :lol:

Delete me and ill record mouse captures and bombard your forum with sign ups and messages. :3some:

Or release some software to the masses that will do a denial of service attack on your domain. Your pocket dude.

Anyway bed time for me I will delete this fool in morning but in the meantime have fun guys :lol:

Delete me and ill record mouse captures and bombard your forum with sign ups and messages. :3some:

Or release some software to the masses that will do a denial of service attack on your domain. Your pocket dude.

Wow, you're a grade-A tit

DU513ItUMAEnuab.jpg

Can flames go through tiny gaps?

Interesting question, I guess it depends on your definition of tiny.

Í used to go caving, and considered any hole smaller than me tiny.

Then when I worked with filters, until we got down to microns we where talking large dust.

There is also I believe a certain element of depth/ thickness to this. Considering fire triangle:

Fuel Oxygen Heat.

If the material is thick enough or has good thermal conductivity it might absorb the heat and stop combustion?

Are the tiny gaps so small as to stop the fuel in the flame from passng through.

In another industry I worked in we fitted flame arrestors to tank vents said to stop external flames entering a tank containing volatile liquids. The flame arrestors looked like the gauze you use at school on Bunsen burners.

Given more information I would gladly hypothesise more.

Could you control pressure oxygen and risk as they do with diesel engines to create an auto ignition point?

That's just idea, having not studied your design in depth. I would not want to be considered as stalking..

Fastbob you are creepy and you should be banned for stalking my online presence.

You sick... you are discusting old fart of an excuse of a turd.

Your going senile in your old age bro? what's your problem? May be we should meet up and sort it out? Rip you head off you retard.

You must be one sad ******, Harley davison? you couldn't hold up a zimmer frame.

I've never witnessed anything like you in all my years online, how do you do it? How does your family deal with your pitty? How embarrassed are they?

This is probably one of the funniest things I've read on line.

Do you know a guy who goes by the handle "Painkiller"? Maybe "ftw", "jjquelch", or even "Petrolhead"?

Fastbob you are creepy and you should be banned for stalking my online presence.

You sick... you are discusting old fart of an excuse of a turd.

Your going senile in your old age bro? what's your problem? May be we should meet up and sort it out? Rip you head off you retard.

You must be one sad ******, Harley davison? you couldn't hold up a zimmer frame.

I've never witnessed anything like you in all my years online, how do you do it? How does your family deal with your pitty? How embarrassed are they?

This is probably one of the funniest things I've read on line.

Do you know a guy who goes by the handle "Painkiller"? Maybe "ftw", "jjquelch", or even "Petrolhead"?

I'm schizophrenic bro, #im under heady medication(alanzapine) forever admitted to class 3 hospitals and to be honest, like I give a f***

I see large moons that are not there and answer to my higher angel larch. never use the note f in my music because it's offensive to the angel that brings me my powers. It does my head in but I can tune in to your thoughts.

Though | could just be taking the micky? You're choice... we can all chat crap mate, painkiller? Says it all don't it bro?

This forum is all too weard for me, I'm off!

I feel extreme sympathy to the forum owner, putting up with these trolls just to make some money.

Edited by Anonymous

I'm schizophrenic bro, #im under heady medication(alanzapine) forever admitted to class 3 hospitals and to be honest, like I give a f***

I see large moons that are not there and answer to my higher angel larch. never use the note f in my music because it's offensive to the angel that brings me my powers. It does my head in but I can tune in to your thoughts.

Though | could just be taking the micky? You're choice... we can all chat crap mate, painkiller? Says it all don't it bro?

This forum is all too weard for me, I'm off!

Okay, thanks for dropping by. :thumb:

You would think that he could actually spell his proud heritage right ...

I'm descended from tribal leaders of whales bro, Griffiths makes up a large population of professors in lots of universities throughout the country, including the house of lords.

And before you insult my history, the patent office is in whales.

I got English in me, Scottish , whelsh too, im bloody 100% british.

Bollox missed all that.... cheeky fooker, all that hard work i put in to get my title then we get a twat who's robbed me blind of regaining it in 1 post :shock:

Great team effort there chaps ! Coordinated Troll Baiting at its finest. A special mention to [mention]Mr Fro[/mention] for finding the link to the Science site . Well worth a read . That's actually him in the picture by the way ( with a few alterations of my own ) Next !

To be absolutely fair to the guy though I do have to say this.

When I went on his website and watched his animation for a bit my computer fans started up & sounded like a jet turbine so he might be on to something :mrgreen: