Can flame go through tiny gaps?

Guest paulggriffiths

Guest Richzx6r

@paulggriffiths what are you on. @fastbob has been civil and has responded to your posts. You have lost it because you have been found out. Do you actually understand anything. And no propellers will not work in space.

What the ****, you think it's normal to do a personal search on someone? And the person not get offended? This isn't James bond ISpy, it's normal life.

Seriously believe some people on here are divvy *****, what a day out you girls must have?

Wind me up and I grow large bro, take it as a warning.

I have lost it because I have been found out?

I'm just typing...

I'm descended from tribal leaders of whales bro, Griffiths makes up a large population of professors in lots of universities throughout the country, including the house of lords.

And before you insult my history, the patent office is in whales.

I got English in me, Scottish , whelsh too, im bloody 100% british.

Though I have Jamaican familytoo and african, may be view a few of the friends of one of my family? She sang with bob marley.

Heres some more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruffydd_ap_Llywelyn_Fawr

And when slavery was abolished, my family because solicitors and some received compensation, my family wore the best cloths during that period.

Do you mean the blue whales? :scratch:

Guest Richzx6r

I have not insulted everyone, just one for stalking me.

You know that...

Just a quick question do you ride a motorcycle.

No, due to my belief of global warming I have not touched any fuel in 20 years. Is why I invented my Arcturus drive to repair damages you Harley drivers have done...

So you say you havent touched fuel in 20 years.....what provides your electricity to power your electrical equipment?? Could it be by a power station through the national grid :scratch:

Guest Swagman

Knob head comes to mind, I think when this lock down is over I will visit this place called Whales and get some of those cloths to wear. :D :D :D

Guest Richzx6r

Knob head comes to mind, I think when this lock down is over I will visit this place called Whales and get some of those cloths to wear. :D :D :D

Yeah I agree I think we should hold a forum rally in this new land

Guest Swagman

Yes we could make a new discovery.

Guest Richzx6r

Sounds like a plan :thumb:

Sounds like a plan :thumb:

Remember , I'll have to set out a day early and [mention]dynax[/mention] will need a weeks notice .

Guest Richzx6r

But if we all fit those arcturus engines we could be there by yesterday :)

Nah the arcturus engine would get us there in eleventy thirtieth seconds :wink:

But what if all the inhabitants are Griffiths and bonkers? Sounds worse than the old Cardiff Arms Park at its horrible best - when beating England.

@Mr Fro I have no clue how you found that!! I did a pretty extensive google and came up with nothing :roll:

Hats off to you :cheers:

"Arcturusdrive" in google (you need the quote marks).

[mention]fastbob[/mention] - I didn't realise that's the actual guy. Hats off for that one!

But yes, good work all round although it could have panned out completely differently if he'd answered a few questions. :-)

Who's going to be trawling the internet to see if they can keep tabs on home then? :lol:

@Mr Fro I have no clue how you found that!! I did a pretty extensive google and came up with nothing :roll:

Hats off to you :cheers:

"Arcturusdrive" in google (you need the quote marks).

@fastbob - I didn't realise that's the actual guy. Hats off for that one!

But yes, good work all round although it could have panned out completely differently if he'd answered a few questions. :-)

Who's going to be trawling the internet to see if they can keep tabs on home then? :lol:

Yeah that's him , I put in the background and the Stella Drive . He shouldn't have put his real name on here if he didn't want a background check .

I would have like to seen him put his warp drive into an old Austin Allegro and took it up to 88mph on Barry promenade and gone back to whatever planet he came from.

Don't dis the austin, the 1.7 twin carb would whip that arcturus hyper drive every day.

Chances are the 1ltr a series would too 😂

I would have like to seen him put his warp drive into an old Austin Allegro and took it up to 88mph on Barry promenade and gone back to whatever planet he came from.

WARPED drive more like ! Zefram Cochrane he ain't .

He was on Twitter to Elon Musk and a few others trying to big up his hyper drive too.

My creepy investigations have revealed another string to numpty's bow . Behold the Bellowbike ! No need for a noisy, inefficient , oil guzzling Hayabusa when you can peddle your way to 200 mph .

Polish_20200425_200806346.thumb.jpg.78dbd7173adac707ffe6f50813b41423.jpg

He was on Twitter to Elon Musk and a few others trying to big up his hyper drive too.

My creepy investigations have revealed another string to numpty's bow . Behold the Bellowbike ! No need for a noisy, inefficient , oil guzzling Hayabusa when you can peddle your way to 200 mph .

Think he cracked his shins too many times on these as a kid

f75f6buwsvz21.jpg.dd337fb832392c1df1376588370ba923.jpg

Hence his hatred of a bicycle crank propulsion and its ' lack of efficiency'

Are you interested in manufacturing bellows bikes?

Er......no

Are the bellows powered by the whale people forcing air through their blowholes?

There's more . I love the Admin comment . He's been on a cycling forum as well but they immediately labelled him as a " Whack job "

Polish_20200425_204500128.thumb.jpg.9e9ff21724e7232572c8fa50b8f03a4d.jpg