What am I watching?

I am still ken to know why @fastbob said I was strangely close with "Rockford Files" ? Was James Garner involved?

Bear in mind I confuse easily lol.

Cheers

Ian

Overthinking , it was just the word Files .

Guilty as charged !

Overthinking for sure.

Cheers

Ian

In fact don't watch remakes at all except Cape Fear which is a brilliant remake . It even has the original stars in different roles .

Original Cape Fear is on my list too! remake is one of my favourites. I also like the remake of taking pelham 13 with denzel washington so I'm going to try original at some point too.

By and Large remakes are shit but now and then something good gets done :D

I flat out will not watch the Ghostbusters reboot they made a few years back :roll:

In fact don't watch remakes at all except Cape Fear which is a brilliant remake . It even has the original stars in different roles .

Original Cape Fear is on my list too! remake is one of my favourites. I also like the remake of taking pelham 13 with denzel washington so I'm going to try original at some point too.

By and Large remakes are shit but now and then something good gets done :D

I flat out will not watch the Ghostbusters reboot they made a few years back :roll:

What about the new one that is coming out then? :seeya:

right on the horror channel on freeview last night i was watching a film called nude nuns with big guns anyway that was about the fourth time i have tried to watch it but it starts that late so in the end i say bugger it im off to bed and i havent seen the end of the film yet :popcorn:

right on the horror channel on freeview last night i was watching a film called nude nuns with big guns anyway that was about the fourth time i have tried to watch it but it starts that late so in the end i say bugger it im off to bed and i havent seen the end of the film yet :popcorn:

Here you go . https://youtu.be/pkVniEpAn4U

Is that that Smith bloke from the Cure?

Probably not . It's a rejected candidate from the auditions scene in THE COMMITMENTS .

Heres the same supermarket from a different angle :wink: :lol:

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 14.18.10.png

Ok so my efforts are obviously not WANTED . Well .....

Polish_20200429_150001714.thumb.png.0dd0d8b52d4811e0c39275a468d5a47d.png

Lol, I actually got the film after [mention]Tiggie[/mention]'s photo. Well when I said I got I probably would have eventually. I know it after [mention]fastbob[/mention]! Can't believe Charles Xavier would hit Peter Quill out the blue like that, must have wanted too.