Benelli 125 enduro 1981 forks advice wanted

Just bought a Bennelli 125 enduro 1981 to restore and currently price things up first! My question is the front forks are 32mm, having researched new ones around £380 or mine rechromed at £145, but found the suzuki gn125 to be almost identical spindles although the fork legs are totally wrong! Can I remove the spindle to fit my legs!? As they are only £69 brand new for a pair and want to keep costs down

Hi Mate, welcome to the forum.

For all things Benelli Give my mate Selwyn a call, He buys and sells spares for them, as well as repairing them.

He will gladly give you advice over the phone about what will and won't fit your bike, he may even have what you need in stock.

Here's a facebook link to his garage.

https://www.facebook.com/Selwyn-Motorcycles-413475426073870/

There isn't much he doesn't know about Benellis

Tell him Goz sent you his way.

Cheers goz ,, just an update, my new suzuki forks came, stripped them and they fitted my Bennelli legs a treat! Only had to change bottom bolt for slightly smaller and obviously put new Bennelli seals in and how looks a treat👌👍