Capt Tom's Ride of Thanks info for non Facebookers

[mention]Richzx6r[/mention] Did you ask your missus to join on your behalf ??

Okidoky the organisational method for this is only on FaceAche so theres only two ways this can be done.

First, and hugely easier for me is anyone who wants to ride this event temporarily joins facebook & joins the main group & the group dedicated to where they live.

Marshalling will mean folks cannot join mid ride & due to security for Captain Tom will not make it to the final destination.

Second, and I will do this but you can imagine it's a pain if theres a quite a few TMBF members want this, post on here where you live or pm me & I will join the relevant dedicated FB page for updates & paste them on this thread.

I do at the moment have some time on my hands :scratch:

Let me know what you guys want :thumb:

I dont have face ache but my missus does so I'll just get the details through her, what are the plans for it like how is it going to be run and destinations?

Guest Richzx6r

@Richzx6r Did you ask your missus to join on your behalf ??

Okidoky the organisational method for this is only on FaceAche so theres only two ways this can be done.

First, and hugely easier for me is anyone who wants to ride this event temporarily joins facebook & joins the main group & the group dedicated to where they live.

Marshalling will mean folks cannot join mid ride & due to security for Captain Tom will not make it to the final destination.

Second, and I will do this but you can imagine it's a pain if theres a quite a few TMBF members want this, post on here where you live or pm me & I will join the relevant dedicated FB page for updates & paste them on this thread.

I do at the moment have some time on my hands :scratch:

Let me know what you guys want :thumb:

I dont have face ache but my missus does so I'll just get the details through her, what are the plans for it like how is it going to be run and destinations?

I havent asked no

Okidoky, she can join on your behalf you'd have a direct channel for any questions then, plus access to the official merchandise page. Just a thought :thumb:

@Richzx6r Can you post a pic of your bike here so I can add it to the ' show us your rides thread ' on the Colonel Tom ' FB page, unless you'd rather not.

15884207135135612886779467998025.jpg

A pic of mine as was asked for :thumb:

And here it is the right way round

_20200502_221937.thumb.JPG.41e5b6fbf0961d665100a7d3c3381e00.JPG

@Richzx6r Can you post a pic of your bike here so I can add it to the ' show us your rides thread ' on the Colonel Tom ' FB page, unless you'd rather not.

Why are your photos pissed :lol:

I doubt it's the photo that's pissed 😂

Guest Richzx6r

And here it is the right way round

Thank you very muchly bender :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...