Corona virus projects

Bender

@Stu - that's nice.

All we need is someone on here with a CNC plasma cutter to knock out a load in metal.

My brother has one at work

We would be waiting years though :roll:

Guest Swagman

:D :stupid:

You lot definitely need to escape this lock down. :D :D :D

Some of us are just like this all the time :shock:

:lol:

Yeah I guessed you were. :D :D :D

Well I ended up hanging all sorts on the walls of the garage to get it out the way!

I blame [mention]Bender[/mention] for posting pics of his :lol:

I must say though I don't know why I didn't do it ages ago as I now have loads of space :D

So what you filling up the new found space with?

First words I said to the wife was that I could fit another two bikes in :lol:

I have my eye on a bike I am just awaiting for it to come up for sale :wink:

Guest Richzx6r

And I bet she tried putting the kybosh on those thoughts too?

No! I said my wife not yours :lol: :lol:

She actually said you could if we can afford it :thumb:

I can't justify buying more bikes at the min as I have the house to do but there is one bike I will be buying when it comes up for sale regardless :lol:

Guest Swagman

Sorry Stu I’m not selling mine. :D :D :D :D

Guest Richzx6r

I can't justify buying more bikes at the min as I have the house to do but there is one bike I will be buying when it comes up for sale regardless :lol:

Oh you know my wife then, she keeps banging on at me to sell stuff all the time......even down to tshirts that I haven't worn in a while :scratch: does my head in

Oh you know my wife then, she keeps banging on at me to sell stuff all the time......even down to tshirts that I haven't worn in a while :scratch: does my head in

Opposite here :lol:

We have this understanding! as long as the bills are paid then we spend what we like :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

We have this understanding! as long as the bills are paid then we spend what we like :lol:

You definitely are lucky there, my wife just wants to save every penny unless its something she wants :roll:

You definitely are lucky there, my wife just wants to save every penny unless its something she wants :roll:

https://www.co-oplegalservices.co.uk/family-law-solicitors/divorce-online/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=*nb_-_[fam]_-_family_-_divorce_-_[bm]&utm_term=divorce&infinity=ict2~net~gaw~ar~395667278309~kw~%2Bdivorce~mt~b~cmp~*NB+-+%5BFAM%5D+-+Family+-+Divorce+-+%5BBM%5D~ag~NB+-+FAM+-+Divorce+-+%5BBM%5D&&gclid=Cj0KCQjw17n1BRDEARIsAFDHFexNHTDtOdeB0J1fFmR5szDe2o25w1gy7L7KEo8qcO1zqnL_kp2hTZ4aAm2UEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

:thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

20200503_180153.thumb.jpg.41ebbd07d7162190687a0340a8db741a.jpg20200503_180130.thumb.jpg.68b25d968b8f62f74b5d11b7d8b00987.jpg

I am feeling a little pleased with myself as by tidying up I even made just enough space to turn the Busa on it's stand so I dont have to reverse it out.

Just need postman Pat to deliver my brake lines now!

Cheers

Ian

Well I ended up hanging all sorts on the walls of the garage to get it out the way!

I blame @Bender for posting pics of his :lol:

I must say though I don't know why I didn't do it ages ago as I now have loads of space :D

Lots of wasted space on walls ☺, I even hung up my tyre gauge, it's a funny shape little Oxford one so I had to make it a little house on the wall.

I blame @Bender for posting pics of his :lol:

Lots of wasted space on walls ☺, I even hung up my tyre gauge, it's a funny shape little Oxford one so I had to make it a little house on the wall.

Indeed there is!

I have well used wall space now! I don't think I have room for anything else :lol:

Guest Swagman

You lot do realise that you are making some of us really really jealous as we don’t have garages to tidy up :booty: :booty:

I am feeling a little pleased with myself as by tidying up

Tidying up?

It looks as if the place has been ransacked! :shock:

:mrgreen: You should have seen it before lol.

Please also bear in mind the race bike will be coming home soon so it will be back to one on the bench and the other two on the floor.

Great till someone wants something looking at lol.

Given it is a single width garage and there are a lot of spares tucked away I don't think I am doing that bad !

Yeah now turn your camera 180 degrees lol. I note no tools bikes benches wheels etc !

Cheers

Ian