Corona virus projects

Bender

Making use of all the space there @Bender :)

All my stuff is shoved in the cupboards :lol:

I'm making 2 4ft work benches on wheels so I can move them about for space as required and a shelf across the rear of garage to hold temp things namely front and rear screens on a car that's hopefully moving in soon, not looking forward to that job.

This is mine :thumb:

P1020157.JPG

P1020205.JPG

and all my big tools are on wheels :thumb:

P1020160.JPG

P1020196.JPG

and are all made to the same height so that any one can be used to support materials for the other, and all have height adjustable castors for easy levelling :thumb:

That's a very elaborate cat bed though!

Cheers

Ian

I hadn’t seen this thread until today. Here is my latest project I done at home, using materials left over from jobs....

E9E8D8F7-799C-4DCA-BB4D-8BE228133BA0.thumb.jpeg.de752548a9c5bd067777ab0cac11f7d2.jpeg

63E71EC1-716B-4B99-B2CC-45ECE6457B09.thumb.jpeg.25233d11c5cab7866acbafed6b72cd97.jpeg

C32DDA7B-6171-4F2E-8063-783DE886E496.thumb.jpeg.dcb2e4a6d82671b2a652c9303bc50b2a.jpeg

B7F9873E-5E40-487C-8469-D05808AC397F.thumb.jpeg.a9f3f7957c54205245b2f485b9d7d977.jpeg

C591D3FD-48EF-438F-92C3-7E3FE0C08A52.thumb.jpeg.c33176fa91ebd30de74e1e027c4d49b9.jpeg

Not sure what’s next. Hopefully sites will re-open soon, I can only do so much at home!

Edited by Troy

@Troy what did you use to smooth out edges of ply? I've usef wood filler in the past and appears to last and gives a nice finish when sanded.

I just gave it good sanding. Started with an 80 grit then used 120. Then a good primer from Crown. MDF would of been better to use but this is all I had lying around at the time.

Second project was wallpapering the living room wall. Was going to get the other half’s dad to do it for us but obviosuly he can’t come round now so took it on myself. Not too bad for my first ever go at wallpapering!

Before and after

E3306A16-8804-415B-ADF9-CB146E9BBA80.thumb.jpeg.8b8de8f0cdc44726a76bd658c0219db9.jpeg

8A80B689-DB92-44E9-9C75-BB92DC4AF4CA.thumb.jpeg.2466746927db5f144039f68b31584855.jpeg

@Bender what on earth is that off?

Not off a bike 😂

It's an old rostyle, they are a bit ropey but will do for moving car about for now, this is the reason for making better use of garage space, its about to get cramped.

Not off a bike 😂

It's an old rostyle, they are a bit ropey but will do for moving car about for now, this is the reason for making better use of garage space, its about to get cramped.

Yeah I figured they wasn't bike related :lol:

Not off a bike 😂

Could have been the worst of both worlds, a trike, but it's not.

Not off a bike 😂

I would have banned you!!!

Even worse I would have made [mention]Six30[/mention] a mod and he would have banned you :lol:

Even worse I would have made @Six30 a mod and he would have banned you :lol:

Six will be on ebay right now looking for a cheap trike to park outside my house, win win I think is what he would call that 😂

Even worse I would have made @Six30 a mod and he would have banned you :lol:

Six will be on ebay right now looking for a cheap trike to park outside my house, win win I think is what he would call that 😂

Way too much effort is that! I would just ban you :lol: