Show us your garage/shed

Stu

My Wifes Dad had one in his shed, knocked out some right heat!! I'll definitely be making some kind of metal cover as I've felt how hot they get :lol:

Not the best picture but this is what he did to stop shed from burning down :D

1392507126_Screenshot2020-05-04at14_28_15.png.35bb39a24e451c462099e37a56312ea0.png

Guest Richzx6r

when the garage is totally empty Rich what would it be like getting a car in there and could you open the door to get out :lol: :lol:

If the bikes, bench tools and other shite weren't in there I could get a car in and be able to get in and out no problem

Here's a few pics of my pigsty "Garage" :D

First photo is how it looks when door gets opened!!!

Dragged bike's out to get some better pictures.

IMG_20200504_171230604.thumb.jpg.0a0a13ba68b9e536a5a5c93ea065e03f.jpg.

IMG_20200504_171342136.thumb.jpg.51e6c95511cca12e112103cf0eb6ec67.jpg.

IMG_20200504_171313195.thumb.jpg.baaee5e643ad17539b827684f6a98afb.jpg.IMG_20200504_171547575.thumb.jpg.a2ac2a149386c50ac29415e940733cde.jpg.

IMG_20190112_130148901.thumb.jpg.7e8dea6612691a068bfa46488c67c2b6.jpg.

IMG_20190112_130445105.thumb.jpg.cbeb77f2edf540dcad4ef67d65ed5801.jpg

I know where everything is!!!!!!!

Apart from the bloody bit I Fu!!!Ng need now 👍

Guest Richzx6r

IMG_20200504_171230604.jpg.

IMG_20200504_171342136.jpg.

IMG_20200504_171313195.jpg.IMG_20200504_171547575.jpg.

IMG_20190112_130148901.jpg.

IMG_20190112_130445105.jpg

You got enough batteries there? How much for one :thumb:

Ive got a huge shed but its crammed full of junk. Ive bagged up all the crap so when i can get near the tip ill post on here. If a guys shed is a man cave then mines a bitch barn 😬 deffo having a log burner in there !!!

[mention]Tiggie[/mention] your gaff is lush AF !!!

[mention]gymwitch[/mention] I think if you look again you'll see that was my Father-in-laws shed I posted that you liked

Mine was the one that looked like the trash compactor scene from the original star wars :lol:

I think [mention]Stu[/mention] is going to have squatter issues if we get his address.

Also [mention]oldgrump[/mention] seems to have enough projects to keep a few of us busy for ages. Did you clock all those engines under benches just waiting to be assessed then let loose?

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

I think @Stu is going to have squatter issues if we get his address.

Also @oldgrump seems to have enough projects to keep a few of us busy for ages. Did you clock all those engines under benches just waiting to be assessed then let loose?

Cheers

Ian

I think a few of us should cobble together and start a bike shop......could be called forum bikes or something :thumb:

Also @oldgrump seems to have enough projects to keep a few of us busy for ages. Did you clock all those engines under benches just waiting to be assessed then let loose?

Cheers

Ian

I think a few of us should cobble together and start a bike shop......could be called forum bikes or something :thumb:

Can you imagine the rows with all our different ideas lol.

Maybe [mention]Stu[/mention] might like to organise a virtual boot sale and see if we can relocate our treasures and obtain more crap lol.

I must admit when I got home from work I had found an old tin of floor paint so I have done the bit of the floor that gets the most wear between bench and door so probably do a bit each night while I wait for my new brakelines to arrive !

Cheers

Ian

IMG_20200504_171230604.jpg.

IMG_20200504_171342136.jpg.

IMG_20200504_171313195.jpg.IMG_20200504_171547575.jpg.

IMG_20190112_130148901.jpg.

IMG_20190112_130445105.jpg

my tri-arm was the same year and colour

Guest Richzx6r

Cheers

Ian

Maybe @Stu might like to organise a virtual boot sale and see if we can relocate our treasures and obtain more crap lol.

I must admit when I got home from work I had found an old tin of floor paint so I have done the bit of the floor that gets the most wear between bench and door so probably do a bit each night while I wait for my new brakelines to arrive !

Cheers

Ian

I think it would be a brilliant idea, one place for all our projects to get done and finished and maybe the odd scratch build to sell

Maybe @Stu might like to organise a virtual boot sale and see if we can relocate our treasures and obtain more crap lol.

Cheers

Ian

I think it would be a brilliant idea, one place for all our projects to get done and finished and maybe the odd scratch build to sell

I so wish that was possible.

All of us renting an industrial unit and combining resources and knowledge ( I would volunteer to live on site if it was in the right area lol).

Maybe I need to stop dreaming at my age lol

Cheers

Ian

Hi [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] Sorry mate, all battery's spoken for!!!

And [mention]Ian Frog[/mention] yep plenty of engines laying around down here!! And only project is the Bloody trike!!!!!

Guy brought engine off mate!! built frame and trike around it!! After 6 years of building it, he came to start motor :evil: yep motor had blown up with bits of pistons in bottom end and a totally knackered cylinder head, but getting there!! :oops:

And [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] This was my workshop and business for 10 years! now just a hobby!

Mind you I do have a BMW R1100S in tomorrow :scratch: Barrels have to come off! Just can't seem to say no to Friends :cheers:

And [mention]Stu[/mention] would love to have had a Wood burner for the Winters, but think a naked flame, with the amount of fuel and Substances in my Garage, there wouldn't be a garage any more!!!

20200504_190748.thumb.jpg.f29d877207a16db9225fc7e06a25943c.jpg

You should be able to see between the wall and the Busa is fresh paint.

The plan is to wheel the Busa across and do the patch currently underneath asap.

Hope its warm tomorrow and this stuff cures quick enough.

Cheers

Ian

Hi @Richzx6r Sorry mate, all battery's spoken for!!!

And @Ian Frog yep plenty of engines laying around down here!! And only project is the Bloody trike!!!!!

Guy brought engine off mate!! built frame and trike around it!! After 6 years of building it, he came to start motor :evil: yep motor had blown up with bits of pistons in bottom end and a totally knackered cylinder head, but getting there!! :oops:

And @Richzx6r This was my workshop and business for 10 years! now just a hobby!

Mind you I do have a BMW R1100S in tomorrow :scratch: Barrels have to come off! Just can't seem to say no to Friends :cheers:

And @Stu would love to have had a Wood burner for the Winters, but think a naked flame, with the amount of fuel and Substances in my Garage, there wouldn't be a garage any more!!!

When this crap is over and I am allowed to visit my Dad in Dorchester again I will give you a shout and scrounge a coffee if you want lol.

Cheers

Ian

1479555467_24-Garagetowardspaintbooth.thumb.JPG.4194fc42bfd36bcd6c7dc739596b997d.JPG

My Shed. Have done a bit of moving around, the Bandit will be out of storage for a check and re oil before going back away till all this blows over.

Have to take the GS125 out if I want to do anything.

Heaven

Rob B

1219046284_23-Garageawayfrompaintbooth.thumb.JPG.4ad579b64341dd37314531f512ed7bcd.JPG

Hi @Richzx6r Sorry mate, all battery's spoken for!!!

And @Ian Frog yep plenty of engines laying around down here!! And only project is the Bloody trike!!!!!

And @Richzx6r This was my workshop and business for 10 years! now just a hobby!

And @Stu would love to have had a Wood burner for the Winters, but think a naked flame, with the amount of fuel and Substances in my Garage, there wouldn't be a garage any more!!!

When this crap is over and I am allowed to visit my Dad in Dorchester again I will give you a shout and scrounge a coffee if you want lol.

Cheers

Ian

Hi [mention]Ian Frog[/mention] no problem mate, look forward to it.

Normally spend the Summer taken photo's, but can't see that happening much this year!

so will probably be around lol :cheers:

Not tidied since replacing the glass

Now fitting some guttering as it’s showing the start of rot around the bottom, so going to have to replace some bits.

It’s 13 years old and in reasonable nick.

F77D520B-9E03-463F-B57C-4B55AA6A0524.thumb.jpeg.a941a9d4a9c3aa190cb867ade5a5ee87.jpeg

Guest Swagman

Not tidied since replacing the glass

Now fitting some guttering as it’s showing the start of rot around the bottom, so going to have to replace some bits.

It’s 13 years old and in reasonable nick.

F77D520B-9E03-463F-B57C-4B55AA6A0524.jpeg

Mine would look like that if I had one. :D

Guest Swagman

A running theme i've seen is that the majority of us seem to like drill presses :lol:

Yeah I have one of those. :D

A running theme i've seen is that the majority of us seem to like drill presses :lol:

Mine is just collecting dust! I haven't used it in over a year :?