lost for words...

Six30

"Audace Fortuna Juvat"

Or in this case luck favours the idiots...

These are the kind of lucky people that won't get sick.

It's probably just as bad as this article on BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-52532267

I would be sad if those two are part of this forum!

Some people just don’t care about anyone but them selves.

yeh ok shouldn't really be out, but..... its ok for the lycra clad bunch to to be out all day, less chance of catching anything on a motorbike your in your own ppe kit, and before any one says but what if you come off you put a strain on the nhs, you can come off a pushbike as well ....

and another thing , this country has not been on lockdown, i've been going into work to do stuff and its just like a normal day, people every where, there is a massive que every day for Wilkinsons, they dont sell food in there so not essential and unnecessary .

Some people just don’t care about anyone but themselves.

There are FB groups where these bikers are getting allot of support, its a tough one.

Then the first weekend before lock down people made it tough to allow sensible, so many where stupid. The crowds in many out door places N Wales every car park being full here in the New Forest plus biker cafes meeting points rammed etc etc.

Round here they have shut most of the New Forest car parks where allot of people including me would daily walk there dogs. So the local quite walks are now heaving, reducing social distancing. Common sense would say open them all up and give people the space then people would abuse and it would go down hill.

Without medical breakthrough of some sort, people are going to continue to die there is no way out.

In the mean time the typically low paid key workers are put most at risk working to keep services running. Not seeing families or doing overtime not to be at home. People living in hotels etc to not bring it home.

I have only had brief access with my daughter since this all started and I don't know when I will next see her.

Guest Swagman

Some people just don’t care about anyone but them selves.

yeh ok shouldn't really be out, but..... its ok for the lycra clad bunch to to be out all day, less chance of catching anything on a motorbike your in your own ppe kit, and before any one says but what if you come off you put a strain on the nhs, you can come off a pushbike as well ....

and another thing , this country has not been on lockdown, i've been going into work to do stuff and its just like a normal day, people every where, there is a massive que every day for Wilkinsons, they dont sell food in there so not essential and unnecessary .

There is that with push bikes, but they don’t usually travel the distance you do on a motorcycle. :thumb: