Getting Back Out......

XTreme

........after this incarceration can't come too soon.

I'm looking for new places to visit so I can make the most of it. After all, who knows whether there'll be a second wave coming?

As I mentioned before, I'm taking a shot at that abandoned Sanitorium which is about 100 miles away in the Murcia province. Want to add a few more strange things to the list as well.

So.......what you got planned?

It goes without saying that we'll expect to see a Ride Report with pics (and a vid if possible) to verify that it did actually happen.

Otherwise you'll be considered just another Internet Bullshitter!

Over to you........

Guest Richzx6r

My first plan is to meet up with @ianfrog as he has a tyre for the rear of my ninja, then if I'm not playing rugby or working I'll be putting some miles under my belt on the bike and getting used to being a dad

To be honest I need to recover from the bells palsy a bit more before I start venturing too far on the bike I think :? but that may happen by the time we are allowed out anyway!

I fully intend to make the most of it before the second wave does come! and the third and fourth........ :roll:

Guest Richzx6r

To be honest I need to recover from the bells palsy a bit more before I start venturing too far on the bike I think :? but that may happen by the time we are allowed out anyway!

I fully intend to make the most of it before the second wave does come! and the third and fourth........ :roll:

How is the recovery process going stu?

Very slowly to be honest! I think its going to be at least a year before I stop looking like quasimodo :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

Very slowly to be honest! I think its going to be at least a year before I stop looking like quasimodo :lol:

I thought everyone was used to that part of you

Guest Swagman

My mother in law had that years ago she recovered fully in about 6 months, couldn’t tell she had it. :thumb:

My mother in law had that years ago she recovered fully in about 6 months, couldn’t tell she had it. :thumb:

I'm just over 3 months at the min so fingers crossed I don't stay uglier for much longer :D

Guest Swagman

I'm just over 3 months at the min so fingers crossed I don't stay uglier for much longer :D

I hope so Stu, mind You if you keep head butting your bench it won’t help. :cheers: :cheers:

Considering where you live would that be a problem Stu?

says the man who was kicked out of Wales! :lol:

Escaped Stu! But I'll never be able to shake the accent.

It's the Hotel California syndrome...."You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

Escaped Stu! But I'll never be able to shake the accent.

It's the Hotel California syndrome...."You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

You can take the man out of Wales but you can't take Wales out of the man :lol:

So it appears that when the restriction lifts everything will return to normal.

As in nobody actually doing any actual riding or ride reports!

on the plus side I'll probably disappear again :lol:

:worthless: :worthless: :worthless:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

im confused why the pic of Bender :?

this is my plan, get a nice van , bike in the back, off the france ,luxembourg , germany etc...maybe as far as Spain :wink: .

mrs can come , she gets a holiday, we can take as much luggage as we want, i can bung her 5 euros to go shopping im out on the bike :D

this is my plan, get a nice van , bike in the back, off the france ,luxembourg , germany etc...maybe as far as Spain :wink: .

mrs can come , she gets a holiday, we can take as much luggage as we want, i can bung her 5 euros to go shopping im out on the bike :D

Look me up Six.......This is where the Big Boys Play! 8-)

Guest Swagman

Look me up Six.......This is where the Big Boys Play! 8-)

Why you over weight then XTreme. :D :D